Party pt.2

Me and Emma walked to my room to look for an outfit for the party. "Ooh I didn't know you had this" Emma said pulling out a very revealing outfit *pic at top* "I think I have a white one too" I said smirking "you know what we found the outfits the party starts at...9:30 so we have about 8 hours before we have to go let's just chill for now" I nod my head in response and we walk downstairs to the living room.
"Hey we're are you going tonight?" Jamie asked as we both went to sit on the couch. "A party, Emma said there is one near by so we are both going" Jamie scrunched his eyebrows "oh no no no, if you are going me and Luis have to go I am not letting you guys go by yourself" "why it's close by and I know the person who is throwing the party" Emma argued "nope there are pervs out there and that is not happening we can both keep a look out for you and that is final." I sighed giving in "ok fine but no embarrassing me ok?" He nodded and walked to his room "it's still gonna be fun. We are gonna have a blast" Emma says smiling at me and I return one.

It's been a while and me and Emma are getting ready "we look hot" Emma said randomly making me laugh "no we look smexy." I said as I slid my hands go down my body jokingly making both of us laugh "now all we have to do is go tell Jamie it's time" she nodded and followed me I knocked on Jamie's door and Luis popped in the door frame looking me up and down "you are not wearing that" he said looking me in the eyes. "I stoped caring about your opinion a long time ago and tell Jamie we are ready" I said coldly and walked away while he was just watched clenching his jaw. "Alright let's go" Jamie said walking to his car and started driving to the location.

We had arrived and as soon as we got out of the car my throat buried from inhaling the strong scent of alcohol and weed. "If you get lost call or text got it" Jamie said strictly "got it and do me a favor let loose...will ya" I pointed to Jamie parting ways as we entered the house. "Let's go dance!" Emma screamed over the music pulling me to the dance floor suddenly the song (save that shit by lil peep) came on making me swaying my hips to the beet while the song was blasting through the whole house.
Someone tapped my shoulder making me turn around to face them and boy was that the right choice this guy is sexy "hi" I said smiling "hi I thought you looked cute and was wondering if you wanted to dance?" He said shyly. I looked around and spotted Luis glaring at me while a girl was bundled up touching all over him I trailed my eyes back to his and he shook his head telling me not to do what I was about to. But I knew it would make him mad so I said "sure let's go let me tell my friend real quick" "sure" I walked to Emma "I'm gonna dance with that guy over there be right back ok?" "Go got him girly" she said winking I rolled my eyes and went back to the guy "hey I'm back I'm y/n by the way" he smiled "Justin,let's go dance" he said grabbing my hand slightly dragging me to a less crowded spot and we started dancing.
It's been a few hours since I left with Justin and I'm getting tired "hey I'ma head back to my friends but let's exchange numbers?" It came out as more as a question but I think he got the message. We exchanged our numbers and I left to go find Emma, Jamie and Luis.
I had found Jamie and Emma but Luis was no were to be found "take my keys I will find him" I took his keys and me and Emma walked out to Jamie's car.

TBC.......😁

(Ok I know that I'm late but I have a good idea for the next chapter also thank you soooooo much for over 900 reads ima cry❤️❤️😘🥳)
Don't forget to vote❤️