She is crazy

*Luis pov*
The doctor helped us take y/n to the car "we should go see the dinosaurs at the zoo!" This girl is gonna be the death of us "y/n dinosaurs don't exist they died a long time ago" Jamie explains "yes they do" y/n started to tear up "ok,ok they do let's get in the car" "no you lied to me and that hurted my feelings" she tried to get up and walk away but I grabbed her and strapped her in the car. "That's no fare" I rolled my eyes and I got in the car.

We got situated in the car Emma and Jamie in the front me and y/n in the back "psst Luis!" Y/n whisper-shouted I turned my attention to her "tell them to turn on some music" "why don't you tell them?" I asked "because there mean Luis, just dooo iiitttt" I sighed in defeat "hey Jamie let me connect my phone to the Bluetooth" he nodded and I connected my phone to the radio "here you can choose a song" *and boy that was just one of my manny mistakes of the day*

"Thank yoouuu" she grabbed my phone and started surcharging for a song "PERFECT!" She yelled then she leaned forward over the seat and turned the volume all the way up "ALL YO LADIES POP YO PU**Y LIKE THIS-"
"Y/N!!" We all yelled while Jamie turned down the radio "heeeeyyy why'd you turn it oooooofff" she complained "y/n what in the world was that" Jamie asked chuckling "what do you mean WhAt wAs ThAt,it's my favorite song" "why don't you pick a different song we can listen to that one later" Emma said trying to hold in her laugh "I'm hungry let's get food" her mood instantly changed "can't you wait till we get home" Jamie whined (lol that sounds like my mom😂) "no I'm hungry now I neeeedddd foooodddd pleeeaaassseeee!" "Jamie lets just get some food before she explodes" I said holding her down so she wouldn't bounce out of the car.

"Fine we're are we going" "LETS GET TACOS!" She shouted "tacos it is"
Jamie turned into the Tacobell drive through "ok y/n what do you want?" "Ok I want two grilled burritos two regular soft tacos and a pineapple slushy oou oou and some of the cinnamon twists" y/n ordered "ok anything else?" The person on the speaker asked "no thanks" y/n sat back in her seat "ok your total is **.** pull up to the second window please" Jamie did as said and we were at the second window.
"**.** please" what turns out to be a guy asked nicely "hey you are ho-mhmmmmhmmmhmm" y/n was about to blurt out but I covered her mouth with my hand. "We are so sorry she is a little loopy" Emma said sympathetically "oh no it's fine" the guy chuckled handing us our food "have a good day" "you too" Jamie drove off with a red face from embarrassment. Y/n forced my hand off of her mouth "what was that for?!" This girl is crazy that's why but I can't say that "that was some random guy you can't just say that to him" "and why not he was hot I didn't lie too him so what's the problem" I honestly didn't know what to say "oooh I know because Luis was jealous!" She burst out laughing making Jamie and emma join her. "Guys that isn't funny and I'm not jealous i just thought It was embarrassing" I said in an annoyed voice "aww is Luis butt hurt" y/n fake pouted "no-" she cut me off by laughing again

"Fine but just know if you need me don't call my name because I won't answer matter fact I won't even talk to you." I turned away smirking "ok, Emma can you hand me my food" "wai- wha-" I thought she would've apologized geez this medication has really got her messed up "wait I thought you weren't talking to me...?" She said drinking her slushy giggling "ugh never mind" I sighed

TBC.............👁👄👁

(I'm so sorry for the last chapter I didn't know that there were so many miss-spelled words 😭 my bad but also thank you for over 3.16k😁)
Don't forget to vote❤️✌️