Party pt.1

I woke up to a empty bed. I got up and started walking downstairs greeted by Jamie, Emma and the a*s of them all Luis. "Mornin sleeping beauty" Jamie said while chuckling "yeah yeah but at least I don't wake up at 7am like a grandma" Emma laughed and Jamie gave me a dramatic gasp holding his hand over his heart

"don't deny it we we all know it's true" I said walking to get a cup of coffee. "Were is the coffee it's not on the counter" I asked Jamie turning around to face him. "Top shelf" he simply replayed I sighed because he knew that I couldn't reach it.
I went to grab a stool but Luis grabbed the bag and set it down on the counter. I roll my eyes and start to make myself coffee "your welcome it was no biggie" Luis said I glare at him "oh are you talking to me last time I cheaked you were too busy sucking that diner girls face off" I said with a fake smile. "Welp I'm gonna leave I've gotta ummm....ummm go to..uhh bathroom? Yes the bath room be right Back!" Emma said getting up and speed walking to the bathroom but I knew that she just wanted to get out of this very very awkward situation "me too gotta pee" Jamie said throwing up a peace sign.
Once Jamie and Emma were gone Luis started talking again "I already said sorry I didn't mean for that to happen" he said sympathetically "well sorry isn't gonna cut it alright you were about to do it in my bedroom and you knew it!! i didn't want to sleep in my own room my own gosh darn room and why? Because you couldn't keep it in your fuc*king pants" I said as my voice cracked and tears were daring to come out of my eyes "this was on you" I stabbed my finger into his chest shoving him as I walked back to the guest room Emma was staying in.

Emma was comforting me as I vented all of my problems on her. "Hey i know what will get your mind off things" she said softly "what?" I said wiping my nose. "A party we can get all dressed up and have a blast I know someone who is throwing one tonight we should go!" I looked at her and smiled "your right I'm in"......

TBC..........................😬

This is just a filler chapter I'm so sorry it's really short but next chapter will be better... I hope 🤞

(Thank you all so much for over 800 reads I can't believe it😭🥳 don't forget to vote for next chapter)