Chapter 6- Long day.

Ara's POV

I was leaning back and I was pushed by a cart of food by the flight attendant.

WHAT THE FUCK? IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?! SUDDENLY EUN JUN CALLED EUN WOO, EUN JUN IF I WERE YOU. WHEN YOU MET YOUR GIRL. I SWEAR TO DESTROY YOUR DAY LIKE THIS.

No, I cant. This ruined my day, why did Eun Jun called Eun Woo?? We didnt get there yet. I didnt get to kiss him. Never mind, there are a lot of people. Calm down Ara. Calm down. The plane hasn't fly yet then your making your move fast? That's wrong. I am bored. I cant do anything right now. I want to eat.

It been 2 hours and we were still not there, well they said that the flight was 3 hours and 45 mins. But im bored now. Eun Jun and Eun Woo is asleep. I dont want to use my phone right now. I am still hungry.

Suddenly, a flight attendant appeared and she gave me food. Aww, what a life saver. I am really hungry after all of this waiting. I want the plane to land already. I have nothing to do. Eun woo and Eun jun is sleeping. They look so cute.

How could this man, look so hot and cute at the same time? That isn't fair! Was he the most good looking man in Korea? Or no? And im still curious why would his dad sent him here. Why am I so like, I feel special at this kind of moment?

I want to feel his soft lips a moment ago, but Eun Jun is also HIS PRIORITY. Its fine. I dont want my first kiss would be in the plane. Its not that romantic to see.  A lot of people were watching. And especially the girls beside us. Gosh, haven't you see this kind of face yet? All of the girls that we passed by, looked at me like, a huge pile of junk walking with this
6 footer man. I am only 5'11 there's nothing wrong with that right? Yeah, I know im not that good looking. But how? All my friends let me join in this contest of beautiful faces. And I won there, but I never appreciated my face so much. Aish, never mind. Im sleepy.

I fell asleep in Eun woo's arms, because I woke up too early thinking of so many things in life. I never thought of this kind of moment. But I feel so comfortable with him. I never experience this with Ian when we were together for five months. He was just these busy guy everyday. Until one time I found out that he was with my EX FRIEND. What a douche bag. Both of them doesn't deserve to be love. Both of them can love. But I hope that they will hit the most biggest karma of all time in my life.

Im not saying that both of them should die. But, im referring to that kind of matter right now. I hope they do. They will break up soon, Ian gets attracted fast. So no worries. And why am I even thinking of him? Its been four fucking years. I dont deserve to go back and to think about it again.

What if Ian asked me again? Should I go back? Or should I choose Eun woo? Well im not sure with Eun woo if he has feelings but, I should just be friends with him. Since he was just doing that friendship. He wasnt showing any kind of feelings right? But he tried to kiss me. Well, im not sure of that. But maybe yes? How can I be so sure with so many feelings in my mind? If I am still thinking of Ian, maybe I haven't get to move on from him yet. But that's four years ago.

Remember? He tried to make you cry and look like a fool in so many people in the CR. And what were they even doing at the airport? Ian has never maked an effort for a girl to go outside the country or like far provinces. He never does that, or maybe now, since it was four years. I never had any inform about him. But we were so young when we became a so called couple.

1 hour passed and I was waked up by Eun Jun. He was kissing my cheeks. Aww, cute. I wish Eun woo would do that too. Wtf are you thinking again Ara? I heard the pilot speaking that we just landed in Korea. Aish, good job, I can now live normally here.

Stop making advance scenario Ara. That's not gonna happen. But what if right? YAH I TOLD YOU TO STOP SELF. How can I stop making my self look like a fool in Eun Woo, maybe he has really no feelings. He is the gang leader as what the girls said.