Cast

Allicia Montes as Azlia Akana

 Outer Banks cast as themselves

The Pogues and I have been best friends got as long as I can remember. We all met at different times though, John B and I have been best friends since birth. Both of our mothers left us when we were younger. We grew up and even bathed together. He's been my best friend ever since.

Then we have JJ. John B and I met him in the 3rd grade. Everyday at lunch he sat at the way end of John B and I's table, until he had the courage to say hi to us. We've been friends ever since.

Next is Pope. We also met him in the 3rd. JJ need the answers on a test he was about to take and Pope was the only one who new how to get the answers. Now he's been in our group since then.

Last, bite certainly not least, Kiara. I met Kiara in the fourth grade. I was playing on the swings at recess when I say a couple of girls throwing sand and laughing at Kiara. I went over there and spit in every single on of the girls face. Yes I know it's very very gross and yes I did get in trouble for it but, Kie and I have always had each other's backs ever since.

When I was about 12 years old my dad died from cancer. He didn't even tell me what was going on with him. I had no idea he had it because he never told me about it. My grandparents came down to Outer Banks to live with me. Here's the spicy part, I live in figure eight, the rick side of the island. But don't worry, I am not a Kook and I will never be a Kook. My grandparents are Kooks. I never fit in with the Kooks and I never tried. I'm a pogue and will always be a pogue