ELEVEN.

Azlia

After I get out of the shower, I throw on some light washed shorts and a green crop top. I top it off with my white converse. When I walk out of the bathroom JJ's dressed , but is sprawled across my bed.

"Come on." I say reaching both my hands out to him. He groans and grabs onto my hands and pulls himself off the bed. When he stands up he towers over me. He wraps his hands around my waist and I cup his face.

He look into my eyes, at my lips and then back into my eyes.

Not even a second later I feel his soft lips against mine. I run one of my hands through his hair while my other hand rest on his chest. He pulls my waist closer to him and let me tell you unicorns, rainbows and butterflies is all I felt.

I slowly pull apart from his lips and rest my head on his chest.

"Come one, let's bounce." He says before tapping my butt twice. I give him a playful glare and he winks at me.

We took my car and drove to The Wreck to meet up with everyone.

When we got there John B started explaining how he was staying with the Cameron's and Ki was not happy.

"Hey so like do you have a membership to the clubs now." Pope ask at his seat.

"I don't know, Pope." John B sighs. "What about those little gulf carts they drive around? You get one of them?" JJ ask pulling me into his lap. "Does it come with a sweater vest or do you have to buy one on your own." Pope jokes.

"Look, you promised. You said you weren't with her." Ki says. "Bro, just own it. She got you." JJ takes a sip of his drink. "Look if you wanna hang out with her that's fine. But i'm letting you know now that i'm not doing this with Sarah." Ki says. "Do you guys see her here." John B ask.  He looks at me and I just shrug. "No, right okay. A little focus would be fantastic. You got the map right?" He adds. "It's out of wack cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it." JJ says.

We turn our focus to the map on the table.

"It's cause the coast changed." I tell JJ.

"So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed." Pope says. "What about the forts?" John B ask. "Battery Jasper." Ki points on the map.

"Battery Jasper." It is I say as we pack up out stuff and head out.

-

"We're in Battery, right here." Pope points at the map. "So if this is parcel nine, then it's somewhere northeast of here."

"Somewhere over there." Ki says. "Over there? Guys, that's not Tannyhill, that's a subdivision." JJ points out. "Tannyhill Plantation was the entire island. It got sold onto smaller pieces over time." John B corrects. "So we're just looking for an old stone wall." Pope says.

We get in the van and head that way. Pope directs John B the direction and we're there in no time.

"This is it." Pope says as we pull up. I look past the wall and see a very creepy house.

"Oh man." I say. "I feel you." Ki says next to me.

"Not the Crain house." John B sighs.