TWELVE.

Azlia

"Code red!" Pope yells from a boat. "What's the hell is going on?" Ki ask as we make our way towards Pope. "Okay, JJ and John B conked in the marsh. They need a tow." Pope says. "Idiots." I say getting in the boat. "Okay so what does that have to do with us?" Ki ask as she sits down. "We need y'all for mechanical." He smiles. "Mechanical." I repeat. We take off in the boat.

"John B and JJ are up in the Alp." Pope says as we get close to their boat. "Can't you guys do anything without out?" I ask. "Seriously." Ki adds in.

Ki and I hop over the boat and walk up towards the Alp. In there we see both John B and JJ looking like idiots.

"What happened?" I ask. "Uh the alternators, not alternating anymore." JJ says. "It's not charged." John B says. "Did you check the plugs?" Ki ask. "No no, you guys should check them." JJ says. JJ hands me the tool. "You guys are useless." I say. "Sorry about that." He says.

Ki and I bend down to the Alternator and try doing whatever to it. "Uh, is this a joke?" Ki yells.

I hear sudden splashes and look up to see JJ and John B are swimming to the boat Pope was in. "Shit." Ki says running to the edge of the boat.

All of a sudden I hear sudden banging coming from the bottom of the boat.

"John B, let me out!" I hear. I open the hatch and come face to face with Sarah. "What the fuck?" I say a loud. Ki walks over and makes a devilish face.

"Guys!" Ki yells. We both run to the edge of the boat leaving Sarah on her own.

"Are you serious?" I ask. "Are you joking?" Ki ask. A few seconds later Sarah stands right next to me. The boys were getting farther. "Get your asses back here!" Ki yells. "We can't not until you two figure it out!" John B yells. "Why am I here?" I yell. "Make sure they don't kill each other!" Pope yells. "JJ!" I yell. "I'm sorry they made me!" He yells back. With that I just give up.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah yells. "There's food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt!" Pope yells. "This is ridiculous." Sarah says kicking
off her slides.

The both of them take of there clothes and revel there bathing suits. Sarah jumps in the water. "You can just give up, they're not coming back." I say calmly. "This bitch." Ki sighs to me.

"Ahh! I got stung by a jelly fish. Shit!" Sarah exaggerates. "Dramatic." Ki says. She climbs on the both crying.

"Well you swan right into a man-o'-war. I don't know what you thought was gonna happen." Ki says. "Thanks for your help." Sarah snaps.

She walks across the boat and sits down. "Hey, you know what they say, about curing jellyfish stings?" Sarah ask. "No." Ki and I say in sync.
"You have to pee on me." She says.

Ki and I exchange looks. "We have a better idea." We both say.

"It's for the pain." I say holding JJ's blunt box and taking one out. "JJ bless." Sarah whines.
I take out the blunt and hand it to Ki. She puts it in between her lips and I light it for her.

"You don't smoke?" Sarah ask. I shake my head no. "I have in the past though." I say.

Ki hands the blunt to Sarah and she takes a large breath in. "Go easy." Ki says. When Sarah releases the blunt from her lips she starts coughing up a whole ass storm. Ki and I give her a weird look.

It's dark outside and we're all chilling around the boat. Except Sarah, she's high.

"Hey guess what, would you rather have, I was imagining this just now. It was pretty funny. Would you imag- would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples?" She finally gets out. I look at Sarah with the blankets look on my face. "Imagine if you get really old and and your nipples- your boobs get saggy and your nipple if they were your eyes you could see if your shoes are untied." She goes in.