FOURTEEN.

Azlia

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I hear knocking on the downstairs door. I groan and tumble out of bed. I make my way downstairs and see Ki and Pope.

"Come on." Ki pulls me to Popes truck. "Ki Im barley dressed." I say. "It's okay." I say.

When we got in Popes car, I secretly get out the unbelievable wedge my nike pros we're giving me.

"Um, Azi can you please stop digging up your ass." Pope says.

Ki covers her mouth and laughs.

"It's a wedge!" I defend myself.

-

Ki and Pope were having a little moment while we were grabbing supplies out of his truck. To be honest, I have no idea where we are.

All of a sudden we hear wiring and the rope lights turn on.

"What the hell?" I ask walking towards a noise. "Who the hell is that?" Ki ask follow me with Pope behind her.

I stop in my tracks when I see JJ in a hot tub with pool toys and alcohol.

"What did you do, JJ?" Pope ask walking up next to me.

"I got a jet going right up my butt right now. Y'all should get in immediately, you hear me. Salud!" He downs the alcohol.

"How much did this cost you?" Pope ask.

"Uh, well. With the generator, the peytrol, and oh, hey, express delivery, pretty much all of it." He laughs. "All of it?" Pope ask shocked. "Yeah, all of it." JJ says. "You spent all the money in one day?" Pope ask. "Yeah, burned a hole right through my pocket. But I mean like, come on guys look at this!" Oh hey yo, I almost forgot. Disco mode! That's right, baby!" He laughs.

"Are you kidding me?" Pope ask. "You could've paid for restitution!"

"Or literally given it to any charity!" Ki yells. "Or better yet you could've helped us buy supplies to get the rest of the gold off the wall!" Pope adds.

JJ rubs his face with his fingers and I can see his bottom lip quiver. I take off my shoes and climb into the hot.

"JJ-," I start

"Well, I didn't do that, Pope!" He yells standing up.

I look down at his stomach and see bruises all around it.

I look back at him and he's giving me sad eyes.

"JJ." My voice cracks.

"I got a hot tub. For my friends. No screw that, I got a hot tub for my family." He cries. "Look what I did for you guys! All right."

I could feel the tears streaming down my face as my eyes glued to JJ's bruised body.

I walk through the water and throw my arms around JJ's neck. He starts to cry out loud.
He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his head in crook of my neck.

It's okay, baby, I got you." I whisper to him. His grip around me gets tighter.

I just couldn't do it. I can't take him anymore!" He screams. "You don't have, JJ. You don't have to anymore." I cry.

"I was gonna kill him." He sobs. I rest my hand on his head and I cradle him as my crying gets louder. "Please don't cry." He says pulling bar closer to him. I let out a few sniffles and rest my head in his shoulder.

I soon feel more arms wrap around us.

"I just wanna do the right thing." He sniffs. "I know, I know." I rub his back.

"We love you man." Pope says. "Forever and always." Ki adds.

JJ unravels himself from our group hug and gives Ki and Pope a sad smile.

"Can we go home?" He looks down at me.
"Of course we can go home." I rub his cheek.

When JJ and I got to my house it was about 2 am.

I tread to my bed and JJ follows behind me. I get under the cover and JJ does the same. He raps his arms around my waist and rest his head in the crook of my neck. He grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers.

Azi?" He ask.

"Hm?" I say.

He takes a deep breath.

"I...I think i'm in love with you." He whispers.

"JJ?" I ask.

"Hm?" He says.

"I think i'm in love with you too." I whisper.

He lifts his head up and hovers over my face. I smile at him and he softly presses his lips onto mine. He pushes himself on top of me. He puts his right hand on my waist and his left hand right above my head.

He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I kindly expect it. He lays his body down on my and grips my hip tighter. He separates our lips and starts kissing down my neck.

JJ looks up and gives me a devilish smile before flipping me on top of him. He grabs my face and connects our lips back together. One of his hands travel below my back and his other hand rest on my head. JJ takes his shirt off and I pull away from the kiss. My eyes travel down to my stomach. I gently rest my hand on his bruises. My eyes slowly start to water.

"Hey," JJ lifts up my chin, "You should see the other guy." He jokes. I let out a small laugh and he pulls me back to his lips.

Then one thing lead to another. And that thing lead to another thing and yea, we macked.

-

We were both cuddled up under my covers admiring my star ceiling.

"I'm sorry." JJ whispers. "For what?" I ask stroking his hair. "Being such a jerk." He sighs.
"No, you weren't being a jerk. You were having a bad day." I hugged him.

"I snapped at you." He says. "JJ, it's okay." I laugh. "Everyone has a time where they need to yell and get out there anger. I'm not mad at your at all, okay?" I ask. "Okay." He smiles.

"You know you called me baby today." He says. "I did, didn't I." I say. "It was cute." He shrugs. 

"You're mine." He says.

"I'm yours." I smile.

He lays on top of me and rest his head on chest. He snakes his arms around my body and I wrap my arms around his neck.

I give him a kiss on the head before drifting off to sleep.

****
this chapter was SHORT but the next chapter will be long!!!
💞💞💞