Prologue

This is a story about a girl named Love Marie Lazaro who faced her greatest fear of leaving him behind. And a guy named Barry Art Gardoce who faced her greatest fear of letting her go.

(Love Marie Lazaro)
A girl that lives in the hospital since the day she was born. She's born with ischemic heart disease which can be fatal and cause a sudden heart attack. Well it's not really uncurable she already undergone several treatments since she was born but it got triggered because of an accident.

She was 6 yrs old when she ran out of the hospital because she's mad at her parents for not letting her go to school and be a normal kid, play outdoor, have friends and enjoy. Her dad scolded her that she can't go outside because she's sick and her real dad might steal her from them and harm her again. And just like that she almost died. Her parents assumption were true after she got out of the hospital someone came to her and introduced himself as his real father. He looked kind and gave him a candy. He carried her and told her they're going home. She believed him for a second and then she suddenly felt something pointing in her neck it was a knife. She tried so much to let go and ran again then she's suddenly in the center of the road and a car in front of her. She's about to die when someone pushed her with a knife and died instead of her. It was her real dad.

After that accident she's been traumatised. That memory kept haunting her. There she discovered a lot of fears and lived with them. She's not afraid of people, she's afraid to hurt them. She's not afraid to trust people, she's afraid that they'll break her trust. She became distant to people. She's not afraid to be left, she's afraid that she'll be the one to leave.

Until she finally got out of the hospital and had a chance to live a normal life. Or is it really?

And there she met a guy...

Barry Art Gardoce...

A man without fear...

What will happen when fearless meets fear?..

And she became his one and only greatest fear that he'll never want to face.

Will she face her greatest fear of dying and leaving someone behind? Even if it cost her his happiness...

And...

Will he face his greatest fear of letting her go and be left behind? Even if it cost him her happiness...

........................................................................

I'm at my worst when he met me. But he guided me to be at my best. He didn't push me or force me. He's just there before me, guiding me to find my own direction. And my direction lead me to my own destination...

I tried so hard not to end up in that destination. Because I'm scared, I don't want to leave him alone after all that he did and sacrificed for me. I can't bear to see him end up like me. I'm afraid he'll end up in the same fiery pit I'm in when he met me. It was unbearable. I just started to bear it because he was there. But if that happens to him, I'm no longer there...

He wasn't just one of the reasons why I'm happy and I'm trying to be happier everyday. If I haven't met him, i wouldn't know what happiness is. He was a happy go lucky kind of guy that always motivates me to find my own happiness. He helped me a lot to create a better self rather than trying to find it when it's lost.  From a dying frantic girl, I became an alive and happy woman. And it's all thanks to him...

I envied him at first. I don't talk to him. I always ignore him like how I do to everyone. Shut him out and such. But he never got tired of wanting to come in my life. Maybe curiosity made him do it. He can't believe there's someone completely opposite of him...

I tried my best not to let him in my life. But he sees everything of me. He seems to look at me deeper than what I show to people. He understands what I'm going through and he's there for me. So I let him in...

And this happened...

P. S. : English lang yung prolouge para mas smooth HAHAHHAHA. Pero the rest of the story is taglish.

P. P. S. : Wag na po kayong maghanda ng tuyong unan. HAHAHAHAHA dahil mababasa din yan!

Disclaimer : I do not own some photos and quotes. Credits to the rightful owners.

This story is fiction. But is inspired in a true story. Characters do exist in real life, but I changed their names (except one). Some scenes and lines did happened in real life but the whole story is exaggerated.