Epilogue

Marie's Pov :

Sometimes staying is more suffering than leaving...
And losing something is gaining more...
To live when your life isn't livable is more than dying...
But I'm not telling you to go and take your own life...
It depends in different people, and different cases...
In my case I'm already dying and trying to breathe when you're not allowed to is suffocating...
In your case you are still given air, water, and food. You have no choice but to breathe and continue living...
But always remember your life depends with you and only you...
If there's something I regret a lot it's that I locked myself in fears...
I always thought that I'm not free because my parents don't let me, or because I'm sick...
But then I realized it was me who imprisoned myself in a cage that only me is capable to help myself escape...
If you think you're imprisoned in something whether it be fear, hate, loneliness, guilt or whatever is keeping you away from happiness...
Think of how and why did you let yourself stuck there in the first place...
In that way you'll find the answer how to escape...
My destination might be different from yours...
But one thing is for sure...
Happiness...

Looking down to see the two most important people in my life get together. (besides my parents ofcourse they will always come first) My first love and my true love. If you'll ask me if I would be given a chance to live again and fall inlove with the both of them again, who will I choose? I will not choose any of them, not because they don't deserve me, but because I deserve myself more. And choosing yourself isn't selfish. It's selfish to own something you can't own. You can never call anyone yours. They live for themselves and you live for your own. But it doesn't mean I stopped loving them. When I love someone I can't unlove them. My love might just change into another form of love. But the end of the day I don't stop loving people. They're my haven. And I am my own happiness. Choose yourself when no one chooses you. And still choose yourself even if someone is choosing you. And let them choose themselves too. To live in the hearts we left behind is not to die. Life isn't measured by the numbers of breath we take, but the number of moments that takes our breath away.

Barry's Pov:

I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is we fear something so great won't happen twice...
The fear of facing your fears is harder to overcome than the fear itself...
Being brave isn't the absence of fear but finding a way through it...
Your largest fear carries your greatest worth.
And that greatest worth is happiness...
I crave a life so filled with love, my heart no longer leaves spaces for fear...

I love you like I love the moon. I won't stop loving it even when I can't see it in the sky...
You walked through war with a smile and you'll come back stronger...
Baby running after you, is like chasing the clouds...
But it's fun to fantasize...
How lovely it could be If I could live in my fantasies...
Are we halfway gone, or halfway there?..

Looking up to see my greatest fear and my greatest love I found myself the happiest person in the world. To some our story seems to be tragic. Who would be happy after loosing someone they love the most? But for us our love won't end here. Our story isn't a typical sad tragic story of a girl who died and a guy who's left behind. For me she isn't dead, she's just living somewhere I don't know about. Maybe, just like me looking up to her, she's looking down to see me give her my brightest smile. And if it is a life after death, I will love her until then. Because true love doesn't mean inseparable it means being separated and the love remains and never changes. Love is not in sight but by heart. I don't see her but I know she's always here. But how do you say goodbye, when your heart still wants to hold on? Till our love brings us together again, and never say goodbye.