⭐Chapter 27⭐

My gaze was stuck on the window, watching the trees and vehicles pass by in blur. We were on our way to the mall an I still couldn't get Ammaar's words out of my mind.

To say I was happy, was an understatement.

I have never heard people talking about me in such a way. This person right beside me here thinks of me so highly and with so much love, I don't even know if I deserve it.

I mean me, Adeena Khan, an average college graduate, an average looking girl, living an average life is, as he claims, the love of his life. How is that possible?

I am loved. Loved by one of the most beautiful being on earth.

Suddenly I feel a hand on mine, and for a minute my breath hitched.

For the first time, I feel electricity sparks run through my hand. For the first time, I feel tingles when his skin made contact with mine. For the first time, I wanted it to stay there. I loved this feeling.

All those times, I thought that things like these happened in books. Feelings like these were just felt in books. Real life was nowhere similar to it.

How wrong I was.

I felt weird things happening in my stomach. I felt my heart beat racing at an incredibly fast rate. I felt my cheeks going warm. I felt my mind relax. I felt safe. Secure.

What's happening to me?

Does this mean...?

No more running away from the truth, Adeena.

Do I.....like him?

I think, I ... do.

I-I like him.

I-

"Love? Hey?" A voice snapped me out of my realization thoughts.

"Huh?" I looked at him, confused.

He chuckled. "We have arrived." He stated, pointing at the mall.

"Oh."

He shook his head amusedly before getting out of the car and coming to my side to open my door.

"Your Highness." He bowed with a cheeky grin.

And then I did the next most shocking thing I've ever done in my life.

I laughed.

I laughed a full blown, loud and happy laugh.

I must have hit my head on something hard when I fainted that day.

First, I was keeping myself from squealing after admitting my feelings for him, in front of him. Second, I was unusually happy today.

Even Ammaar was shocked at my gesture.

"You have a beautiful laugh." He commented, with a soft smile. And I don't know why, after that comment I laughed some more.

But also, I turned red like a tomato.

We walked our way into the mall and the first thing I did was to go to the restroom. Ammaar didn't ask why. Which obviously he shouldn't, because I mean it's a restroom.

As soon as I entered, I saw no one was there. Thankfully.

I stood in front of the mirror and squealed. Like literally squealed.

I like him. I like him. I like him. I like him. I like him.

"Ahhh!" I exclaimed. "I like Ammaar." I said, testing the words on my tongue.