New Book!

Assalam u alaikum and hello to everyone who is reading this!

I wanted to say that my new book is out! I know I said it would take some time and a big break but I got this idea and I just wanted to start without wasting anymore time.
So please, all of you do give it a try! It will really really really mean the world to me. It's a non Muslim book. My very first.

Here is the name and description of it!

"Stay right here and do not come out," he ordered me with a strict tone laced with finality, ushering me inside the ladies restroom

"But what about everyone else?" I questioned with panic filled eyes, loud noises echoing in the building.

He held my shoulders tightly, "I'll take care of them, you just do what I say."

And then he pushed me in the restroom, closing the door and leaving me in a panicked, worrying and frightened state, which only increased the more I heard other's screams and shouts of terror.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Madelyn Summers is a new sophomore student in Kingston university, living an average life. She's completely fine with how everything's going and just want to focus on her studies.
But sometimes the normality is the calm before the storm.

Her life becomes filled with confusion when new people enter to create havoc. One of them being, Jaylen Knight. With a chilling and occasionally smiling personality, everything may seem well and 'normal' but the truth is sometimes not what it looks like.

Secrets will unfold and when they do, the results may or may not get kind of....deadly and dangerous.

What Madelyn doesn't know is, her life will take a dark turn, threatening to push her off the edge.

A story about murders, love, evil, darkness, mystery and much more.

Find out what happens and how Madelyn's life takes 'A Deadly Turn'. Moreover, who will cause it?

HERE IT IS!! Please give it a chance. I'm trying something different and I will love it if you all support me with this new book too! So do head on to my profile and click A Deadly Turn.

Thank you so much all of you! Love you guys!

Allah Hafiz!❤❤