Daydreams, Nightmares and Visions: Crazyness confirmed.

Everyone stood in the room, stunned. Stan was rubbing his neck. It still hurt.

Wendy rubbed her arm, looking guilty. Even if Dipper did overreact, they were still guilty.

"Should we apologize?" Soos asked, creating an awkward silence.

The image went away in a flash of white. A different image took form. In this dream Dipper was conscious. These ones were a rare occurrence. The scene changed into a dark room.

"Oh no." Dipper said, he somehow knew what happened next.

He curled up in a ball, closing his eyes and covering his ears. When he opened his eyes there was a mirror in front of him. It was the angry raging reflection he seen before. Only now it was in his dream.

The reflection started becoming out of sync with Dipper. Acting like it had a mind of it's own. The reflection wasn't wearing a vest or hat. But when dipper touched his head, his hat was there.

"Bam!" The reflection was growing more aggressive. It was pounding on the glass, as if it were a window. Dipper backed away from his reflection. If you could still call it that. All of a sudden Dipper got sucked into the floor. The scene was changed.

Dipper seen Mabel and was unable to control himself. Mabel looked scared and worried. Then with a blink of an eye, the scene changed.

There was nothing. Dipper could see nothing. Not even himself. Suddenly a light flashed. Was this a scene change? or a part of the same scene?

Everything around Dipper looked familiar. It was his house. Not the shack in Gravity Falls, but his house. Everything looked the same, but different. It was the past! Dipper was watching his memories.

The Little Dipper from the memory looked so determined to finish a level on his game. This made present Dipper smile. He was so much teensier than he remembered. Then something strange happened. There was a shadow that was out of place. A triangle! Dipper shook his head and it was gone.

"Huh?" Dipper said when he woke up. It was 10 and he was sweaty. He looked at his clothes to see that he slept in his clothes from yesterday. He couldn't recall his dream, like always, but he remembered how he felt about it. Confused. At least he wasn't angry.

Dipper went to the washroom to take a shower. He was gonna apologize for his reaction last afternoon after his shower. When he got out he dried his face and looked in the mirror. He couldn't see with his right eye, because it wasn't his the right eye staring back at him was tinted yellow, and oddly familiar.

Dipper shook his head and looked in the mirror his eye was normal. "Weird" he said aloud.

After he got dressed he went downstairs to get breakfast. Mabel and Stan were already eating.

When he got to the entrance he held one of his arms. For some reason he felt embarrassed to apologize, but he managed.

"Look guys, I-I'm sorry for like, freaking out earlier, and I wanted to apolog- apologize."

Mabel got up and hugged her brother. "I'm just glad you're yourself again, and we're sorry for talking behind your back."

All Dipper could do was hug her back. He shut his eyes as he hugged. Yourself again....

When Dipper opened his eyes he was no longer with Mabel! It's like time jumped to a little after breakfast, it looked like he was about to read his journal.