Trying to 'Trust no one'

Dipper looked around, confused. He read is journal anyways. Even if he was suspicious. The first page he opened was the one that reminded him to 'Trust No one'. After he was done he looked at the ceiling, only a few minutes this time. He was thinking about how the time seemed to jump earlier.

He decided to get some Pitt Cola. He grabbed some soda from the fridge. It happened again. When he opened his eyes there was cola all over his face and body.

"Need help there?" Stan said.

Dipper looked behind him to see Stan at the kitchen table.

"Uhhh no, I'm good." Dipper's right fingers started twitching and moving on it's own. Dipper ran out and upstairs, dropping his cola.

"You could at least clean!" Stan yelled.

Dipper looked at his fingers and started inspecting them.

"What chya doin'?" Mabel asked from behind.

Dipper faced her putting both his hands behind his back, his right fingers made a fist, like he commanded.

"Uhh just reading" Dipper lied as he brought out his journal.

He wriggled his fingers. They worked again. Dipper smiled guiltily.

Mabel squinted, obviously suspicious.

"Okay, what you reading?" Mabel asked.

"Uh-"

"Hesitation!"

"What?"

"Tell me what's been going on. I'm worried."

A voice in the back of Dippers head told him no, she'll only make things worse. Dipper got a headache. This made him upset.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Dipper, you're my brother." Mabel looked scared and worried. Dipper got a serious déjà vu moment.

Dipper blinked when he opened his eyes, Mabel looked emotionally hurt. She ran out the room crying.

Dipper's eyes widened. I should have told her... he thought. No another voice said. It's better this way.

Dipper ran after her. "Mabel?"

She was in sweater town.

"I-I'm sorry." He said. "look, I need to tell y-"

"Kids!" Stan screamed.

Mabel brought her head out, she had obviously been crying. She took a deep breath and went to see what had happened.

Dipper followed, saddened at the sight of his sister sad like this.

When Dipper and Mabel got to Stan, he was sitting down at the tv.

"Never mind" he said "Found it" He waved the remote.

Mabel hung her head and went to her and Dipper's room. Dipper was about to catch up to her when the voice rung in his head. It's better this way.

The rest of the day was calm, silent. Dipper put off thinking about the voice and his hand. He just watched tv and wrote in the journal. The voice told him to read the journal, but he didn't think he should put to much trust in this voice. Trust no one. he thought. Technically I'm not a full one. The voice said. I'm just a voice. Dipper was able to ignore the voice.

For now.... the voice whispered.

That night when Dipper said 'goodnight' there was no response. great. Time for torturous nightmares again. Dipper thought. The other voice commented. Not nightmares, healing.

Then he fell asleep.