The New Creature.

Dipper had slept most of the day. After he washed up the make up Mabel had put on him, he remembered his dreams. He had to put a stop to this madness going in his mind. ASAP!

Dipper started pacing. There must be clues. He thought. Mirrors. Yellow eyes. The journals. Blue fire. Was there a pattern? The mirror dreams all connected. Did the last one connect? Were the journal dreams connected?

"What you pacin' about?" Mabel asked, since Grenda and Candi left.

"The floating eyeballs" Dipper lied.

Mabel noticed Dipper was upset about something. "Wanna go solve a mystery? That always takes your mind off things."

Dipper smiled. Every mystery could be another step closer to who wrote the journals. "Mystery Twins?" He said.

"Mystery Twins." Mabel said back, and they both ran downstairs.

Once they left their room one person stood out of the shadows and laughed. It looked like Dipper but... it's eyes were bill's and he was wearing a suit and tie. This wasn't Bill, and was not Dipper. It was like Bipper became it's own being.

It seen how Mabel and Dipper walked downstairs he wanted to learn how to do the same. Bipper ended up falling down the stairs.

"You need help kid?" Stan asked, not noticing Bipper's eyes.

Bipper shook his head no.

"Good." Stan said as he left to watch tv.

Bipper grinned creepily. "let's have some fun with this family." He said before following Stan.

He crept towards Stan, making a blue flame appear in his hand. He was focused on Stan... Until he noticed the tv. His eyes grew huge and he put out the flame. He sat on the carpet, close to the tv.

"You like this show or something?" Stan asked.

He got no reply. Bipper was glued to the tv.