Bipper Meets His Jail Buddy.

That day Dipper relaxed.

"What happened to that duplicate of me?" Dipper asked Mabel.

She shrugged.

---------

"Looks like no one's here to bail you out kid" Blubs told Bipper. "We're going to have to take you to the big house."

Bipper gulped.

-----------

"Fill this in" The desk person told him.

It was asking him such personal questions like:

What is your name?

Specify your gender.

What is the date of your birth?

Blah Blah Blah.

Bipper didn't know the answer to any of these questions.

After guessing a good chunk of the questions he was assigned a cell and cell mates. He was born in the year 1993, right?

They made him change his priest clothes to jail clothes, then took him to another room.

In this one they took mug shots and finger prints, then they put a thing on his wrist.

They gave him an inmate handbook and threw him into a cell and slammed the door.

"Why Dipper Pines, hello" His cell mate said.

Bipper was looking down to a short, he assumed, kid with big white hair.

"Did you ask me something?" He asked, confused why he said why.

"No, just saying hi."

"No one else is saying hi... do.. do I know you from somewhere?"

"Dipper Pines, I know you remember me."

"First off... what's a Dipper Pines. Second... am I a Dipper? Someone called me that before... and last thing I feel like I've seen you around town before."

All Gideon could do was look at him with a confused expression. He really couldn't remember.

"How'd ya even get in here anyways?" Gideon asked.

Bipper sat next to him on his bed and leaned back "I was having fun with the officers" He said as he made a blue flame appear in his hand.

That's when Gideon noticed his eyes. "Bill?" he asked.

"That triangle guy?" Bipper said. "That guy was so annoying, he just wouldn't let me be. So I disappeared."

This couldn't have been Dipper. "Who are you?" Gideon asked.

Bipper laughed creepily and glared creepily at Gideon. "The person you're trapped here with, Ha!"

"You're insane!"

"Nope. Just optimistic."

Bipper looked around his cell. There were two other people and an empty top bunk above Gideon's.

Bipper laid on it. "Comfy." He said.

No one was able to tell if he was being sarcastic.

He noticed his leg had some kind of bruise on it. Weird. He didn't remember getting hurt there.

--------------

That morning everyone woke up to do a roll call, even Bipper.

~~~~~~~~~~

SHOUT OUT : MISTYSTORMROSE

check out misty's stories. I haven't read them all, but check them out anyways.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

oh... and I also hope your new year doesn't completely suck.