The Battle

The playing field had changed. Everyone readied their weapons.

"Your days of malevolence are over Bill!" Dipper yelled.

"Yeah!" Mabel agreed.

"Yeah!" Bipper echoed.

"Why are you on their side?" Bill asked angrily.

"You're annoying and I hate you." Bipper replied.

"Thanks for being honest." Bill responded sarcastically.

Dipper ran up to Bill and swung his scythe at him, hitting his eye.

"AAAAHGGGHHHH!!!" Bill screamed. "Mother F#%*er that hurt!"

Bill's eye was red as Dipper ripped the scythe out of his eye.

Bill was rubbing his eye as Bipper and Mabel fired their weapons.

"Hey hey hey! No fair! I wasn't ready!" Bill whined.

"You think I was ready when you possessed my body?" Dipper said angrily. Black, almost holographic wings sprouted from behind him. They were a part of his robe.

Bill flew up in the air, turning red as fireballs appeared in his hands.

"You pathetic humans think you can defeat me?!" Bill roared as black vines sprouted from the ground at the flick of his wrist.

They started grabbing the trio of, 'twins'.

Dipper chopped up the vines that came at him. Mabel's long-range grappling hook was no match for the short-ranged vines. Neither were Bipper's flames once they got close enough to his hands.

Dipper ran towards them and sliced the vines off of them with his scythe.

Dipper growled as he flew straight at Bill. He swung the scythe as hard as he could into Bill's eye.

The scythe and Dipper's wings shattered into a million pieces as Bill was defeated.

"Dipper!" Mabel yelled as they came back to reality. Dipper fell onto a stack of boxes.

Stan busted open the door. "Kids!" He shouted happily as he went to see Mabel, who was standing next to a bunch of boxes.

"Ouch...." Dipper moaned as he rubbed his elbow. "I hit my funny bone."

Mabel hugged Dipper. "You're back." She said as a tear ran down her face.

Stan joined the hug. Eventually Wendy and Soos did too.

"Ahem." Bipper coughed.

Everyone looked at him.

He started talking in a voice kinda like Dipper's. "Um, Is there... uh y'know... room for me? uh, there? maybe?"

Dipper, happy Bipper helped, held his arms out invitingly. Bipper joined the group hug.

"Rest now, but beware for... he he... I'm still always watching." Bill's voice echoed through Dipper's mind.

Everyone pulled out of the hug. "So... what now?" Dipper asked.