Strings attatched

Mabel came home, unsuccessful on her search for Bipper.

She went to the attic and gasped as she seen no one. The sheets were messy.

She ran downstairs "Where'd Dipper go?"

"He's still upstairs dude." Wendy said.

"He's not there!"

"What? how?" Wendy said, going upstairs.

Dipper was gone.

.....

He could feel it in his spine and most of his back.

It branched to the back of his hands, but not the palms.

He could feel it on the back of his skull. It was almost devouring him.

One of his hands moved uncontrollably and with great pain.

He could feel it in his legs and feet.

He was forced to gently open the window and silently climb to the roof.

The dark purple infection spread to his eyes.

Time stopped around him and he was forced to look up. "Rrrraaaaagggh!" He screamed in pain before it spread to his mouth. He could only focus on Bill.

"You're tough Pine Tree... You're hard to persuade. So I'm breaking you, then rebuilding you my way." Bill said.

Dipper wanted to ask questions, but couldn't, no matter how hard he tried.

Bill laughed hysterically as he possessed Dipper's body. The purple marks sank in the skin, so deep they couldn't be found. Just like Dipper.

Dipper could only watch. The dark purple parasite was on him, making him hold himself down.

Bill whistled. Only one black dog was left. Bill pet it. He mounted it and got it to run into the town as time started once again.

---------------------------------------------

"Where did he go?" Soos asked.

Everyone was upstairs. They all sat in the attic.

"He could be anywhere." Wendy said.

"When did he even leave?" Stan asked, getting to the attic late. He didn't have time to check on Dipper today, he was busy in his study, still searching for an answer.

---------------------------------------------

"Like it? All you need to do is shake my hand, then we're practically free. All you need to do is listen to the plan, and in repayment you help me with something." Bipper said as he held out his hand.

All the cell mates happily shook his hand, loving his plan. Even if it was a little violent.

"As long as ya get me outta here." Gideon said.