The beggining of...

NOTE: thank you all for over 100 likes and over 2k views 💝

T-T Im already tearing up. *sniff*

I'm currently working on 2 stories. 1 that I'm planning out beggining to end. and another I'm doing from the plan in my mind

~thanks again! Nolcat.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Dipper pet one of the dogs. It circled him and became a black armoured cloak. He readied his scythe, preparing for what Bill might do.

Bill floated to the ground. He sat down and lifted his head with his arm.

Dipper cut the ropes that held his family, friends oh, and Bipper.

Bill's body played a bunch of memories, like he was revising his plan.

This can't be right. He planned this for years. Everything. Every single little thing. Although sometimes his plans didn't go accordingly... he planned what he'd do then.

He wasn't prepared for this. He then realized something. Everyone was staring at him. He turned red.

"You have destroyed my plans, and somehow managed to leave the path I've created for you and led through almost since birth." Bill turned back to normal.

The memory that was in one of Dipper's dreams played on Bill.

"Yes!" Little Dipper cheered as he just won a game.

"No fair" Little Mabel said as she threw the controller on the ground. "Come on Miss Kitty, let's get you some sparkles.

Everything went black and white. Bill appeared. "Oh Pine tree, I can read your tiny little mind like an open boo-woah!" Bill got sucked into Dipper.

Bill possessed Dipper. He was sneezed out as he was processing what had happened.

He slipped away as a shadow before he was seen.

"That's when I noticed you were one of few people I could possess. That changed everything." Bill said, still stunned. "I didn't think possessing you would sap my energy."

"What are y'all talking about? All I wanted to do was take my revenge on the pines family! Not ta talk about Bill's master plan!" Gideon said.

Bill snapped back to reality. (or whatever he calls it)

"You've ruined everything I ever worked for, you know how hard it is to track down someone I can posses?" Bill shouted at Dipper.

Everyone was watching Bill.

"Why are we still here?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know... but you should probably run." Dipper replied.

Everyone ran out of the shack... all but 3.

"Mabel, I said run!" Dipper said.

"I'm not leaving you Dipper." Mabel said.

"Yeah!" Bipper said.

"Wait, why are you helping me?" Dipper asked.

Bipper shrugged.

"'C'mon let's show this illuminacho who not to mess with." Mabel said.

Bill turned red and grew bigger.

Dipper readied his scythe and the last wolf was ready to attack. He turned the wolf against Bill.

Bipper readied his fireballs and Mabel grabbed her grappling hook.

A great battle would soon begin.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Dipper pointed to Mabel's grappling hook and the last dog possessed it.

"So you can hit him." He told Mabel.

The room around them disappeared and a room that was blue appeared.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

"Mabel is still in there!" Wendy said, panicked.

"What?!" Stan yelled as he tried to open the door.

He fell back in a failed attempt to open it.

"Let me try." Soos said. The door was stuck.

"It won't open!" He said.

What could they do? Mabel was stuck in there with Bill, Bipper and... they couldn't believe that was Dipper.