The true 'healing.'

The dreams didn't feel 'healing'. They were better than usual, but when Dipper woke up they still burned his emotions.

When Dipper woke, he felt more like himself again. Today he would tell Mabel. Dipper checked the clock. It was 8am. Mabel shouldn't wake up for another hour.

Dipper checked her bed. He uncovered the blanket. She wasn't there. "Mabel?" Dipper called as he started looking around the room.

All of a sudden he seen a pinecone drop in front of the window. "There she is." He said to himself.

"Mabel?" He called in a voice that even to him sounded creepy. This fact made him smile. He hadn't got a clue why he was smiling. It just felt right.

"Mabel?" He called again as he looked out the window, putting on his straight face. He seen Mabel at Wendy's break place on the roof. She looked depressed. Dipper got dressed and went to her. He decided not to put his hat on today.

"Mabel" Dipper said, normally this time. She turned her head away.

"Look, something was wrong, a-and still is." Trust no one a voice hissed in his mind. He brushed it off.
"I-I've been having nightmares that I can only remember how I felt about it..." Dipper admitted. "Those days I've been... mad I woke up like that. Just like that day I was happy." Shhh The voice interrupted, making Dipper drowsy.

"Those words still hurt though." Mabel said mumbling.

"That's just it though"Dipper said."I don't remember."

Mabel looked at Dipper. "you don't?"

"Only the beginning." He said."What did I say?"

"Something you didn't mean." Mabel said as she hugged her brother. Yes you did the voice added.

"I still don't know why." Dipper said. "But it's really bugging me." He yawned.

"Tired?"

"Yeah"

"Nightmares keep you up?"

"Yeah" healing the voice corrected. Dipper uncontrollably walked downstairs and plopped into bed. He didn't care. He was too tired. He'd want to sleep 'till 2 or later.

Let the true healing commence The voice said as Dipper drifted asleep.

Dipper woke up feeling insecure. He went to wake up Mabel. He uncovered the blanket. She wasn't there. "Mabel?" Dipper called as he started looking around the room.

All of a sudden he seen a pinecone drop in front of the window. "There she is." He said to himself.

"M-Mabel?" He called again as he looked out the window. He seen Mabel at Wendy's break place on the roof. She looked angry and hurt. Dipper was already dressed. He decided not to put his hat on today.

He went to her to apologize and tell her.

"Mabel I need to tell you something..." Dipper started nervously.

"Well, I need to tell you something, I'm glad you never wanted me as a sister or twin, because I wish the same thing!" Mabel yelled at Dipper. She did something unexpected, she pushed him off the roof.

Heal The voice said, stronger than before.

Instead of landing with a thud, the scene changed. This was a dream.

"I just don't get it." Mabel said.

"Maybe he was thinking when he was looking at the ceiling." Stan said.

"No, not that.... how he's pretending to have changed from yesterday. He's obviously faking "

"I know right?" Wendy joined."Before I thought he was changed... but now it's pathetic."

"Yeah Doods, Dipper's been acting real weak lately. Today, I seen him helping a completely random customer. He's like, never done that before!" Soos added.

This great niece to great uncle chat had just become a giant conversation. About how Dipper is a terrible person, and was weird and weak.

After a few more minutes of talking, Dipper was about to come in. Until he overheard what they were talking about. Dipper was saddened.They were talking about him. He tried to change his attitude to have one nice day, and they talk behind his back.

"This is what you do?!?" Dipper yelled, hurt as he crept through the entrance.
"I try to be the best I can for one day and you go and talk behind my back..." The other's could only see tears in his eyes.

He cried as he left to go upstairs.

Dipper was watching all this from a different perspective. This definitely was not how it happened. Something was messing with his dreams. It was at the tip of his tongue. But for some reason, it was like he had some kind of mind-block.

The scenes changed and changed. Each showing a false version of a memory. Every time Dipper was the victim. When Dipper woke up he felt vengeful and meschiveous. He woke up, ready to not only seize the day, but force it to be on his side.

He held each side of his head. It felt like his memories had been poisoned unnaturally. Which ones were true? Which ones had not been poisoned?

He shut his eyes tight. The voice guided him. Don't worry about them. It said. They are no good. You could... teach them a lesson or two, if you want.

they are good. Dipper's thoughts argued.

The proof is in your mind. You've ALWAYS been the victim. I will change that for you.

I-I have always been the victim?

Yes, you haven't noticed? They did.

The more powerful the voice was, the more familiar it sounded. Dipper was too tempted to trust it. It was a part of him after all.

He wore a creepy grin.

We're gonna have some fun with those jerks. The voice said.

Dipper blinked, his eyes were yellow. He blinked again, They were normal. He couldn't stop smiling.

"Where do I start?" He said aloud.