Another Dream, Another Creature Summoned

The rest of the day was normal. Mabel got to film one of her guides to life. Dipper just read his journal.

Dipper slept uneasy that night. Hoping the floating eyeballs were just a coincidence. That night Dipper dreamed he was in a old tree house.

When he got outside, he seen that it was on fire... but the fire was blue. He seen a pedestal. It was in the middle of a triangle that looked like it was burned into the ground.

Dipper went to it and put the book on the pedestal, he flipped the pages all on his own. This is just a test he said to himself as he looked for the most harmless creature he could summon.

He stopped on the leprecorn. It literally couldn't get any more harmless. You can pick one more exciting than that. Said a voice. It was so familiar it was frustrating not knowing who it was.

His arm, by itself, flipped through the pages, looking for something 'exciting'. Try this one. The voice said.

All the words and pictures looked scrambled to him. All but the words he needed to summon it.

Claptrap! He thought in the back of his mind. He hadn't played video games in a while. But the voice reminded him of Claptrap.

"No I'm not Clap-Trap!" The voice said, louder and more clearer. "Just read pine tree."

Dipper uncontrollably put his finger on the words of the incantation.

A green and blue aura surrounded him as he started reading.

Dipper woke up as the very last word was read. He was back in the attic. Mabel was sleeping in the bed across. He eventually fell back asleep.

When Dipper woke up there was a mirror at the foot of his bed. No reflection. Great. Dipper thought.

There was a clang by the shelf. Dipper grabbed a flashlight and shone it towards the clang. He seen something slip away. He shone it towards the thing. There was nothing there.

Dipper shone the light around the room. There was no sign of it. Dipper looked up there were two yellow glowing eyes and they lunged at him before he understood what he seen.

Dipper woke up to... Mabel waking him up by jumping on him.

"Makeover!" Mabel yelled as Grenda and Candi came out behind her.

"Wha?- AAAAAAAAAAH!" Dipper yelled.