Day 24

You'll never guess what I've been playing recently!!!!! I never realized that I would get into it, but I kinda have..! I doubt I'll be involved with the fandom or be as into the game as much you are, but I'm into what I've been doing so far! KLab definitely put a lot of what they did with utapri into the new love!live (I'll just call it SIFAS from now on, hehe..) A of of the mechanics in utapri remind me of the SIFAS mechanics. SIFAS just has a bit of bandori mixed in as well since Bushiiroad worked on it too.
Working out was part of my schedule today, and I didn't do it. Shame on me! I guess I was sort of burnt out. I'll get back to it tomorrow though. I've basically just sat around and played utapri all day cause why not I guess, hehe. But yeah. SIF still looks the same. It still looks kinda dated, but All Stars looks much better. I've already complained about the stamina and some of the other RPG elements in the game, but you might like it if it doesn't get confusing for you.
     I'm sorry I made you drag it out of me. Whenever I think of us, I just think of regular couple stuff I guess. Only occasionally do I think of anything different . Sometimes whenever I'm listening to certain songs I just imagine us being actors in a MV for my dream band. I sort of recently dreamt of us sort of in an Anakin and Padmé situation. I dunno why. I don't fucking care about what people say about the damn prequels anymore. I'm into what I'm into...There's probably other thoughts I'm forgetting from a while ago, but that's all I can think of for now...
     There's not much going on anymore today so, yeah. Respond when you want. I love you.