Day 77

That looks like typical Roblox shit yeah...I still don't know how I feel about video games that much anymore I guess...my parents are supposed to take me to Best Buy to look for a new gaming laptop since I broke my older one. I can't really do a whole lot on my Mac, but that's just for making music...I only plan to using it for that anyway. I guess once I get my new laptop I might buy a bunch of games off of Steam with some of the graduation money I got..Maybe that'll get me back into things, who knows.
     I'm actually back to doing soundboard stuff for my church if I didn't already say. It'll be way harder now with doing slides and stuff and putting sermons together since the guy who was best at that isn't working there anymore. But whatever..I've just gotta deal with it.
     I found out my blood came back normal, so I'm not gonna get diabetes, hehe. All I have left to do is guitar and then tomorrow I might work out and stuff I guess. I just got done watching Hyouka today too. It's a pretty charming anime. I guess I'm not much of a shounen person anymore like I used to be or something. Maybe that's it. For some reason the genre doesn't do much for me anymore. Maybe 'cause I don't have a little kid's brain or imagination anymore, which literally isn't coming at you at all, it's just how I feel...I really want Seraph of the End to come back soon, but a lot of stuff isn't too known about it yet besides that the manga's still being worked on. The summer anime season's about here so I might find something I like a lot there. Other than anime and stuff I'm not doing a whole lot besides tryna loose weight and stuff. I love you so much.