Day 107

I only got four hours of sleep cause we had to leave early. I was pretty grumpy a lot of the trip down here just cause I had morning brain a good bit of the time, and I slept in the car a lot as well. I listened to a lot of pop punk, which is typical me. I also ate too much junk, aaa. I actually bought gummy bears that I really wished I could've shared with you cause they were really good.
     This whole area/town/city is so pretty in the evening...like, specifically at sunset and all the streetlights and decor lights around the pool get turned on. The daylight literally glistens off the hotel windows. It's so warm too. It's a perfect type of warm. They've got their own outdoor dining area that's really pretty and home-y with wooden furniture and almost a beach house type of feel. The pool is small, but it's got an awesome view of the sunset and there's these decor lights everywhere that I mentioned earlier. They've got their own workout room which is nice. The lobby makes the place feel like an actual home, and the snack shop they've got is huge. The elevator is round, it's got windows to see out the back, and there's even this sparkle-y, glimmer-y decoration stuff that lights up the ceiling. I wish I could've described this way better because it's literally just wonderful and like...so cool. I wish you were here so we could experience this together. I love you...