Day 26

Back to usual shit again. It's even worse cause my ear problem is back with all that nasty earwax shit. Hopefully I can drain that stuff quick. It'll be hard to work out and have that stuff just sitting there clogging up my ear, especially when I'm sweating a lot.
     An ass amount of schoolwork today. I've still gotta work on my sign language shit and my website. I've also learned that we might end up taking finals in the school building. I just wish we wouldn't have to take them at all. That Econ test is in two days, and I'm definitely not fucking ready. I can't believe I'm gonna have to study my fucking ass off along with all this other work. At least I daydreamed about us today. It was about us meeting and basically like, we just stood there and hugged for a while once we finally met up and found each other. Then I thought about us kinda just like, lying in bed and just staring at each other. We were both happy, but we didn't need to say anything or even smile. You could just kind of feel that we were happy. It was so nice. Otherwise, I've very literally been working all day and it's just...the fucking worst. Hopefully tomorrow things are at least a little better, I love you.