Day 115

It was great to actually have that moment with you today. It's probably the only chance I'll get for the rest of our wait so, it meant everything to me that we got to actually have it. Just all day I felt like...I dunno even anymore honestly. Like I had said, I guess for once I wanna actually just have one thing in life that doesn't feel like a "oh well, looks like Aiden did a huge fuck up for the trillionth time". I'm slowly starting to realize that the something, or rather someone, is you. You make me feel the safest. You make me feel the happiest. You're perfect. You truly are. You're everything I need and want. You're precious. You're adorable. There's literally not enough words I could use to describe what you are to me. I've already started to cry somewhat as I'm writing this cause of just like...us. I love us. I know I repeat myself, but you inspire me so much. You inspired me to lose weight, you got me into anime and video games again, and you motivated me to try new things...I've got you to thank for that...so...thank you...for everything. We've both been so much, and pretty soon, we get to actually face all our challenges together. It'll all be alright for once in the end, 'cause I've got you!
     Thank you so much for everything you do for me, my dear. I hope I can actually repay you someday. I really want to. You're my world. You're my queen. You're my everything. I'm so thankful to have you...perfect you...I love you so much...