Day 38

Routine does get boring yeah. I'm hoping things don't turn out that way for me. I'm almost done with all of my schoolwork, and summer as well as the rest of my life is just a few days away. It makes me smile knowing you feel that way every time I write. Now that summer's coming, we're right on the cusp of being able to talk again hopefully. I hope you're excited. Hopefully summer actually ends up being good for us somehow. We'd both love it, I know. I'll have more free time, and besides once college comes, all I'll have to worry about is getting a job. Although, to be honest, I'm scared to even think about working anywhere now that this virus has been a thing for a while, but things'll go back to normal eventually, so I shouldn't be freaking out so much I guess.
     I feel the same way whenever you write. Even when we've exchanged our responses, I always crave even just a few more sentences out of you. It drives me nuts we can't talk more. That's why if you ever feel like you wanna say anything, even if I can't really read it right away or anything— even if it's like 2:03 a.m. or something—, whatever it is, just write it or respond to this as soon as you can or feel like. I crave you so much. I love you so much. Respond to this whenever if you can. Have a good night.