Day 93

It's the fourrttthhhh. I thought me and my family were gonna do fireworks and stuff, but I guess not. Oh well. Guitar lessons went fine too. I've just been kinda hangin' out all day. I got to swim at my grandmom's at least. That was super cool. It was really really calm and nice, and the sunset even peeked between the trees for a little bit. I kind of imagined us just having a pool all to ourselves too. It would be super romantic. It would just be nice in general. You're the only thing that can manage to put my mind at ease. Even when I'm trying to better myself mentally, I still struggle a lot. But just knowing that I have you to look forward to at least makes me a little happy and it calms me down somewhat. I'm sorry if that's a lot of pressure or something, it's just how I feel. You're literally the best. You make me so happy constantly with whatever you do. I say it all the damn time, but you're perfect. You really are. Thank you for everything.
     I followed that gappyscreech account too! Honestly I don't have a specific time that's best per say for a livestream. I don't really have a lot going on yet since I'm not gonna have a job until after I go on vacation to Tennessee in two weeks. It just depends on whether my dad wants me to work around the house or something. I guess maybe in the evening is best after all. That's what I've thought about at least. I just hope we can actually pull it off at least. I love you. I hope your day was okay at least.