Day 51

Well, I think there's a strong possibility that Komaeda might end up being my first cosplay. His jacket is easy to find and doesn't cost too much. Plus his shirt is something I can make myself if I get a white shirt and spraypaint. The only other thing is wig, which shouldn't be too bad either. Doing Slave Komaeda would be harder, but it would also be really cool nonetheless. Also Trigger Happy Havoc just got put on the App Store today. and it's made me really happy playing it. I'm already making potential new friends on the rp server too. Maybe I can do cosplays with them eventually, who knows. The other games are supposed to get ported to mobile eventually too. There's also gonna be livestreams every month sometime in summer, but they're just Q&As with the jp VAs.
I'm also pretty excited because Raise A Sullen is supposed to get added into the EN version of bandori towards the beginning of this summer. I think that's what the new 2nd season of the main story in the game is supposed to build up to.
There's a new event coming for SIFAS as well, and it has a Rina SR! I think it's an SR. I didn't look at her card though, so if it's a UR, then even better! I finally wanna give her a costume. Otherwise, I'm just kind of trying to hang out I guess. Hope you have a goodnight. I love you.