Day 17

12:34

Very tired. My guitar lesson went pretty okay. Thank God it's the weekend. I don't have to constantly be working and stressing out hopefully. Just gotta get that Econ shit done as well as some English stuff that's due Monday. Otherwise I can honestly finally relax. I'm practically out of school now. Things should be a bit more interesting now. Either that or they could be a bit more boring. I won't quit working out. I've gotta make use of this teenage metabolism while I've got it. I wanna look extra good in cosplays if I even do em in the first place. I'm already too anxious about myself so...yeah. I refuse to starve myself cause that just lowers your metabolism if anything. I've just gotta keep working at it, hehe. Speaking of not starving myself, it's lunch timmeeee...

4:37

WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT IS SO ADORABLE!!!! OH MY GOSSHHH...you're absolutely so cute when you obsess over stuff like this. You're even more adorable when you obsess over meee...I want just what you want. We just want each other. We're into all these cutsie things. We're into just being ourselves. We just wanna be happy. This is so awesome. This is so perfect. Seeing you this happy makes me happy. We have so many dreams, and I wanna do them all. We can both finally be happy. The prince and princess can eventually live in happiness and perfection. You've made my day better with your happiness. Thank you. It means the world- you mean the world to me actually. Now you know why I consider you my queen although you probably already knew why. You wanna do so much for me, and I wanna do so much for you. Once again, thank you for making my day better. I long for you so bad. I love you so much.