Day 36

12:31 p.m.
Sorry I missed out on yesterday. My dad is sort of getting on track with checking my stuff online (however he does it ugh) so I'm just tryna be careful I guess. Don't lose faith 'cause of that. I'm almost an adult. It'll all be okay in the end. I've just still gotta go through crap before I can rescue the princess. That's how all those stories go right? I see the prize and the finish line, but I've just gotta keep running. I've been putting off today's work, which is obviously dumb. I should get on that. It is lunchtime though, so I should get on that first.

2:31 p.m.
     I guess writing to you was the only way I could relax. Kinda struggling with math over here, and it's annoying, hehe. I've been watching Rising of the Shield Hero, and I honestly really like it. It's pretty cool, despite the fact that isekai usually get a bad rap. I've said this before, but it would be awesome to actually watch anime with you, I guess...

5:16 p.m.
Gotta work on a thesis thing for my Bible class. I understand the frustration with everything. One of my friend's dad might have come in contact with one of his patients that actually had the virus (he's a doctor), and I'm just hoping he doesn't get sick or something. My school is also planning on having the Junior/Senior night we used to have before the quarantine happened during the summer. I've heard my state is hopefully gonna get to Phase 2 in the next month so hopefully it's something I can actually do 'cause I lucked out and had a slightly shitty time last Junior/Senior. I've gotta get back to work so, I hope you have a good rest of the day.

7:00 p.m.
     I GOT A UR YOSHIKO FROM A NORMAL SCOUT!!! FORGET WORKING. THIS IS MEGA IMPORTANT. I haven't seen any cosplays of her although if I actually used Instagram I'd probably find a a good handful. Yoshiko is definitely one of my top favorites. If you watched Love!Live Sunshine, you'd see her personality is even better in that. I dunno if there was ever an event in the JP release of this thing that centered around Yoshiko, but they're might have been. If there was I'm definitely gonna make sure I at least get silver rank for my demon darling.  Ah, but shit. I've gotta focus. I can't believe I put off any of my work. I'm so stressed, I'm still having trouble with my math tonight, and my mom's not coming back until late tonight. I really need her to help me with it, so hopefully she doesn't yell at me for not finishing it sooner. Hopefully I can actually figure it out and get it done before then...or at least some of it done before then. At lest this was a good thing from today.