Day 111

Thanks a lot for this site. A good amount of the stuff seems pretty accurate to me actually, haha.

"Virgos are sensitive to their surroundings, and they tend to embarrass easily. They are generally reticent when faced with anything or anyone new. However, once they feel comfortable, they can talk up a storm. Many Virgo Suns are not too comfortable in the limelight. These types are just fine living in the background, as long as they feel useful and appreciated. Solar Virgos have a strong sense of responsibility. Even when they've convinced themselves to be irresponsible about something or the other, they worry about it. "

"Not all Virgos are workaholics. However, when Solar Virgos are not involved in some kind of project, there is generally a vague feeling of discontent. Even when their lives are filled up with work, they are restless and somewhat nervous creatures. The fear of under-performing is often strong. "

"There's an odd combination of the intellectual and the practical in Virgo that is sometimes mistaken for coolness. In fact, Virgos are often self-effacing and shy. They'll brush off your compliments quickly and, sometimes, critically; but don't let that fool you. They need your respect and appreciation."

"You faced a fair number of challenges in your life, especially in the first half of life, in which your attempts to express your will were often thwarted. There can be a persistent feeling that you don't get what they want in comparison to others. You can feel unlucky at times. Attempts to control your environment, and sometimes others, may be frequent. "

"You want to be considered an accomplished and important person, and when you face obstacles, you don't always see that you are your own worst enemy. You may long to be considered important in the eyes of the world, yet you harbor fear of success at the same time. You take failures and minor setbacks to heart, and may even practically beat yourself up over them. Self-awareness to the point of real self-consciousness is a possibility. "

All of that is just beginning stuff though. Literally everything else from what I've glazed over has been really accurate too. I honestly wish I could say all of it, but I'd basically listing the whole article and that would take ages. There's stuff like being lost in my own imaginary world in my head, being extra determined to do stuff, it actually said that thing about music being a vehicle for coping and healing and stuff like for yours, one part talks about an interest in emotions and the emotions of of others, trying to be understanding, it talks about easily getting crushes on people at one point, seeing the innate goodness in people is another thing it talks about, another part says quick to find humor in situations, there's one part that mentions me being into romantic and sexual relationships the most, a lot of sections talk about me being shy (which is a given), a few sections talk about me being optimistic, and there's other stuff that's really accurate to me. I'll probably have sent you the city location so you can look at my article yourself by now, 'cause I really want you to get into the details, but, yeah. We went swimming today and just kinda hung out there. We also went to the aquarium they've got down here. It's very, very, very generic and honestly sort of boring. Some of the fish were cool. They had penguins too which I thought was neat. Seeing them swim around was nice, but that was basically it. Not even the sharks or jellyfish or anything interested me. I was so bored probably because of the fact that we went in the morning and we rushed breakfast. It's whatever honestly. I just hope you can relax really soon. I've been very anxious recently too, my love. I'm in the same boat, and I'm right here with you in spirit. I love you so much.