Where is Daddy Styles at? ■

Hey, I just have to say this; I used to be a directioner that's how I know some of this stuff but I'm not anymore. So I'm sorry if I get little things wrong or even big things wrong, you'll just have to forgive me. However, I thought that maybe someone whose not a 'fan' should write a fanfic about them to get a different side to the whole falling in love at first sigh bull shit (which isn't bull shit cause it could actually happen) or going to a place and one direction are happen to be just there kind of thing. I wanted to get something else out of this but right now I'm not completely sure what? It's not gonna be sight forward, or might not even turn out to be a happy ending but you'll have to wait and see. I still wish you to enjoy and like my story. Vote, fan or don't! ha ha whatever you feel like doing.

~Aly xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

I searched for a 8 months and gave up. I was pregnant at the time.

All I remember was his eyes. Those beautiful green eyes with a hint of yellow and brown dotted in them like stars in the night sky or daisy in a field or even fish in the sea. I have a faint memory of his hair. It was curly. Curly and brown.

Harmony has his eyes and hair that's how I remember them. Soft cute curlys on her little head with two sparkling green eyes above her sweet button nose. Harmony... my darling baby girl 10 months old now and she turns 1 in two months! She still doesn't know her dad. Her dad doesn't know he has a daughter. If he turns up as I've dreamt he would, if he remembers my eyes or hair or more! If he accepts he has a child. What will he do? I've only just turned 21 and I lost out on my last school years. Harmony is my pride and joy I just want to have a complete family, a whole family, a mum and a dad to raise her. Isn't that what every mother wants for there child.

I just have this feeling inside me that its going to be a lot harder to find this man unlike when I found his in the first place in a club in London on Febaury 1st 2014.