Chapter 21

"He started sending me messages the day that Sander called you. Hindi ko maalala kung ano pero--"

"It's the one I'm at his school. The one I told you that the call went off. That's it." Sobrang nanunuyo ang lalamunan ko sa nalaman ko.

Damn. Did he just sent messages at Ian? Threatening him what is he doing with me? Iyon ba ang pinagkakaabalahan niya noong mga araw hindi ko siya pinansin.

"Ah.." He reached for the back of his head. "I was busy that day when I saw his profile. I was about to be delighted because he's famous, right? Then turns out.." He let out a big sigh.

He's like disappointed. I feel sorry for him. I feel sorry that Rajih meddle with his life. He's trying to be at peace but our relationship is really bothering the people around us. Neither it's in our past or present.

What is he saying to Ian? I hope he didn't curse Ian, even though it's possible to happen because he's really mad at him but… what did he said to him?

I want to know. I want to know it. I want to know every words he throws at Ian. And the only solution for me to see that is to borrow his phone.

But how?

Our orders came, he was about to hide his phone but I immediately stopped him from doing it. He's shocked but tried to plaster a smile. "Yeah?"

"Can I see what messages he sent?" I just needed to know what he said. If he cursed him.. If he did something... Or something's worse.

Bumaba ang tingin niya, tila nag-iisip. "Okay." He opened it again and handed it to me. "Hindi ko na sana papatulan because it's too below to belt.. But everything he said was true naman kaya nakipag-usap nalang ako ng maayos."

Below the belt? So did he really tell him everything I told him about Ian?! Damn it, Rajih!

He'd the one to carry the foods we bought habang ako naman ay binasa ko ang mga messages nila. I'm nervous to what will I read.. But I need to know this.. It's really making me suffocate to death.

@rajihemmanuel_: Bakit mo tinatawagan ang girlfriend ko?!

@rajihemmanuel_: Bro, ayokong makipag-away dahil mabait ka sa amin ng mga kapatid ko noong shoot pero baka nakakalimutan mong ex ka na ni Freya. Back off. Masaya na siya. Huwag mo na siyang guluhin!

Dalawang message palang niya iyon pero nanginginig na ako sa takot. I can hear him saying this, with his angry and deep voice.

Hello, Rajih. It's nice to have communication with you after the shoot but can you please enlighten me where did you get all of this? I can't understand you.

@rajihemmanuel_: oh damn it! Huwag ka nang magmamaang-maangan! I heard your voice talking to the other line! Imposibleng ikaw iyon! Back. Off. Dude!

What's the problem with that, Rajih? Is it bad now to ask her like how is she? Do I have no rights to ask someone kung kumusta na sila?

@rajihemmanuel_: No! But dude, girlfriend ko iyon! Dumistansya ka dahil ex ka na niya! Baka nakakalimutan mo na mga ginawa mo sa kaniya? Sira ulo ka talaga, e 'no?!

All I know is Freya loves you so much, Rajih. Bakit hindi ka makuntento roon? Bakit hindi ka naniniwala na walang masama sa pag-uusap naming dalawa?

And please, don't brag what happened in the past. Usapang lalaki, I already said sorry to her and she already said that it's OK already. I learned my mistake, I learned everything I did and I'm so sorry for that. She knows that very well, Rajih.