Eleven.

Filming for season five of Grace and Frankie started quicker than I had anticipated. That also meant only four more months until I saw Chris again. Mykie and I had been promised a bigger trailer with more amenities, such as air conditioning and a mini fridge, so we were pretty excited to be on set.
We still spent most of our downtime on set hanging out with Scott, his character returned for more episodes. We brought back filming 'Car Talk with Sarah and Scott'. With more news breaking out of me and Chris dating, I had over 10,000 subscribers and followers asking for advice.
Chris and I talked every day. There were some days that we wouldn't text each other but always answered that phone call. We kept most of our interactions away from social media. The constant questions to the both of us about each other would get annoying sometimes. Chris avoided the questions during the press tour for Gifted. I didn't mind because as long as he kept calling me at night, I was happy.

I removed the leash from Deeohgee's collar returning from a long walk together. We had to walk longer in the colder months to warm ourselves up. I filled the water bowl for Deeoh, gave him a kiss on the head before becoming frozen in place. The ringtone I picked for Chris started echoing in the living room. I answered the call just in time.

"Hey!" I said into the phone. I dropped my body onto the couch.
"Hey you." Hearing the smile in his voice always made me bite my lip.
"I wanted to call you as soon as I received some good news."
"Oh?"
"You'll never guess what it is."
"The only thing I would guess is that you're coming back to LA." I laughed. I could hear a car door shut and an engine starting. He let out a chuckle.
"Bingo."
"No!" I stood up from the couch.
"I'm on the way to the airport now. I get one day so I'm taking you to Disneyland."
"No!" I yelled.
"Is that a no because I've already started driving?"
"No! Oh, my god!" We both laughed in excitement. "And it's on a Saturday when I don't have to be on set!"
"I know. Scott told me."
"Oh, you're good." He laughed his explosive laugh. Mykie came into the apartment waving at me. I waved back, flopping my body back onto the couch. She sat on the floor and started play fighting with Deeoh.
"I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful." The words coming from him made me giggle snort.
"I'll see you tomorrow, handsome!" He ended the call, I giggled uncontrollably to Mykie.
"Need me to be dog sitter again?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. I stuck my tongue at her.
"If you're not doing anything? We're just going to Disneyland for the day." I got up from the couch. Mykie shimmied her shoulders at me. "Shut up." I laughed, playfully pushing her out of the way.

***

I waited at the door like a dog waiting for their owner to return. I checked my phone for the time. 7:23am. Only a minute had passed since the last time I checked. Chris said he would be here at 7:30 but he was always early.
When I heard the sound of keys, I peaked out the peephole to see Chris walking up to the door. I tiptoed away to mess with my hair and impatiently wait for him to knock.
Deeohgee's bark announcing the knock startled me. I joined him at the door and instructed him to sit and wait. I opened the door to finally see Chris.

"Hi!" I couldn't control myself. I was too happy to see him. "Oh, my god! No beard!" We laughed before kissing in the doorway. I ran my hands up and down his waist.
"Pretty weird, huh?" He rubbed his bare face on me, almost losing his hat in the process. I laughed loudly before shushing us.
"Mykie is still asleep." We quieted our laughs. Chris' eyes looked behind me.
"And who is that?" He whispered. I turned my head behind me to see Deeoh still waiting but now wagging his tail. I brought myself back to Chris' lips for a few kisses before asking if he wants to say hi. He nodded his head as fast as Deeoh wagged his tail.
I watched Chris kneel down to Deeoh, holding his hand out. I closed the door behind me to watch them. My heart practically melted in my chest watching how happy Deeoh was to meet him. He licked his face and almost pushed him over. I grabbed the same backpack I had on our blind date, threw my phone in and held my keys. I came down to their level.
"I'm sorry to cut this short but I need coffee and Disneyland." We both gave Deeohgee kisses before saying bye.

I decided not to post anywhere that I would be at Disneyland. Chris told me that it would be okay since more people would recognize him now without the long hair and beard but I chose not to. I wanted it to be only the two of us, as much as I could control it.
We walked around the park, hand in hand, before reaching the first ride. Chris actually insisted we go on Small World. We waited in line for the ride, giggling and kissing the entire time. He told me as much as he could about how good filming was going. I restricted him from telling me any spoilers. He only used it to his advantage for me to stop him from talking by kissing him.
Chris asked for us to be seated in the last row of the boat. The employee agreed and had us wait in the line for it. A few people yelled for Chris behind us. He waved to them and gave a high five to a little boy.
Finally the boat for us arrived. I stepped onto the boat first with Chris behind me, just like our first date. This time, I leaned my body against his without any hesitation. I could feel his hand rest on my shoulder and pull me closer.

We played the game we made up of calling out the original Disney characters. Each character we pointed out, we got closer to each other. Ariel's part arrived, bringing back the memory of our first make out session.
"Should we make out again?" Chris whispered into my ear. I covered my mouth to laugh quietly. "Only now, you'll be my girlfriend." I held my breath. I met his eyes already looking into mine. I removed the hat off his head and set it on the seat next to me. I cupped the side of his face with one hand. The smile curling his lips gradually. I brought my lips to his, nodding my head. I felt his hand move from my thigh to the small of my back, bringing me even closer to him. "Wait..I have an idea." He said between kisses. He tapped the man's shoulder that was sitting in front of us. A young couple turned around gasping at the realization of who he is. "I'm sorry to bother you but could you please take our picture?"
"Hell yeah, I can!" The man replied. We both laughed as Chris handed him his phone. Chris and I cuddled close together with his arm around me, just like our first picture together. Chris thanked the couple and signed their autograph books for them.

We giggled to ourselves and talked about cute pet names to call each other. Chris preferred to call a girlfriend 'baby' and it was actually my favorite thing to be called by a boyfriend. The conversation helped to distract ourselves from making out for the rest of the ride, now that everyone on the boat knew Chris was there.
The sexual tension between us had been getting more intense over the few months but now it was worse. When we were at Crossroads, one of the conversations we had was about the physical aspect of dating someone. With the help of the wine, we were able to both openly admit how much we wanted to have sex with each other. Restricting ourselves to a certain amount of dates to go on before that phase was not something I was interested in. When the time was right and we were both comfortable with it then it would happen.
Feeling Chris' firm grip on my waist, his passionate kisses on my lips and the lust in his eyes was driving me crazy. He was still being incredibly respectful by not overstepping any boundaries, even though we were official now. He would limit his hands to my waist or my lower back. I could hear him growling at me when I would playfully tease him by flaunting my butt.