Fifteen.

Chris brought me around the outside of the giant building first to meet more of the production crew. Since this was the fourth Avengers movie, they had all become a family. Some were shocked to have found out Chris has a girlfriend but majority of them were happy to 'finally meet the one he wouldn't shut up about'. I couldn't control my blushing with any of the compliments.
I was constantly asked if I get star struck easily since the number of celebrities I will meet will be insane. I would reply with the fact that I have worked with Martin Sheen and Jane Fonda for four years but this is hitting my geek bone hardcore.
"Wait until I take you on set." Chris chimed in. I brought my hand to my forehead and dropped my jaw again. Everyone laughed and waved goodbye as Chris started walking toward the set. I followed behind him. The massive door opened.

We walked up to a line of directors chairs with character names on them. I could see a few people sitting but it wasn't until we got closer that I had realized it was Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Paul Rudd. Before we got too close to them, I let out a squeak.
"Hey guys, meet my girlfriend!" They all looked over at us. Scarlett was the first to leap from a chair. "Scarlett, this is Sarah Rose. Sarah, this is Scarlett." I held out my hand but she jokingly smacked it away.
"Oh, stop! I feel like I practically know you already!" She said as she embraced me. I laughed and hugged her back. "It's so nice to finally meet you! Chris adores you!" I was released from her hug to see Chris walking away from us covering his face. Everyone laughed at his cheeks filling with color. "You're even more beautiful in person!" Scarlett said to me, rubbing my arm with her hand. Hearing the words from one of the most gorgeous women on the planet almost made me giggle snort.
"Oh, my...wow. Thank you." I finally managed to say. She complimented my hair, admiring a handful. I thanked her again and told her I had just changed the color. She brought me over to the others and introduced me to Jeremy Renner and Paul Rudd while Chris laughed and joked with them. They both poked fun of Chris with me but I kept up with them.

"Alright, alright. Let's see who else I can find that won't talk shit the whole time." We all laughed while Chris tried prying me away from the three. I waved and told them how amazing it was to meet them. I caught up to Chris to see him talking to Robert Downey, Jr. and Tom Holland. I shook their hands, once again enjoying the sound of Chris introducing me as his girlfriend.
"Sarah, a pleasure to meet you." Tom said, shaking my hand. "Have you completely lost your shit yet by meeting everyone? I know I did." I laughed and nodded my head.
"I think I'm doing pretty good. Although, if I meet Josh Brolin, I would not be okay." I glanced at Chris, smiling at me. I brought my hands in front of me, motioning a large amount. "Huge Goonies fan." Laughter erupted at my gesture. "I kinda had a crush on him back in the day."

"That's hilarious because Evans was the same way when he met him for the first time." Robert poked Chris in the stomach. "Did you have a crush on him when you were younger too? Is that it?" Laughter exploded again. Chris pushed away Robert's hand, mocking his laugh. Robert pointed to his collarbone, looking at mine. "What's this one?" I moved the tank top to the side, revealing the lyrics tattooed next to my collarbone. "Blackbird!" Robert said after reading the words.
"One of my favorite Beatles songs."
"The others?" He quizzed me.
"'Lovely Rita', 'Hello, Goodbye', 'Let It Be'."
"Very good choices." He nodded his head while crossing his arms.

Chris introduced me to the other Chris', Hemsworth and Pratt, Mark Ruffalo, Don Cheadle, Danai Gurira, Chadwick Aaron Boseman and so many more. It wasn't until we were talking to the Russo Brothers that I had realized four hours had flown by.
The Russo's asked if I would want to see any filming but I was already bummed about the fact that the first Cap suit was back. They laughed before warning me that they had to start filming soon. Chris obliged my wishes of not seeing anymore spoilers and brought me to his trailer so he could change out of his suit.

"I bet you're starving." Chris said to me, clawing at the large red boots. My face melted from a smile to sadness. I shifted my body to face him, bouncing on the couch.
"I am." I pouted my lip. He chuckled at my expression. He eventually got the boots off and started to remove the tight pants. I lifted an eyebrow, admiring my view. He caught a glimpse of me once he came back up from lowering the pants and laughed. He fell back onto the couch.
"How about we get back to the hotel so I can shower and you can order room service for us." I bit my lip at the thought of him in the shower and nodded my head.

The hotel room was gigantic. I was more taken back by the size of each room, more than the fact that I had just met and talked about The Beatles with the one and only Robert Downey Jr.
Chris and I had a make out session on the humongous bed before he forced himself to the bathroom for a shower. I skimmed through the room service menu to find the smallest amount of vegetarian choices. I rolled my eyes at the thought that places still hadn't considered giving more options of vegetarian food.
I ordered two veggie burgers, two grilled cheeses and a large order of fries for dinner. I put in a special request for fresh strawberries with a side of whipped cream for dessert. I only had a sweet tooth when it came to chocolate so this was enough of a treat.

I took off my bra to let my boobs be free under the loose fitting tank top. I returned to the bed and started replying to comments on my recent YouTube video. I smiled at Chris when he joined me in the room. He had only put on a pair of sweatpants that accentuated his butt gorgeously. He leaped onto the bed to see what I was doing, kissing on my neck.

"That video was hilarious." He said into my neck.
"You watched it?" I asked, genuinely surprised.
"Mhmm. I watch every one of your videos." He moved my hair off my shoulder to kiss more of the exposed skin. I pouted my lip again. I could feel him quietly laughing.
"You are the sweetest piece of man ever." He laughed a little louder, bringing his lips to mine.
"I watch them when I miss your smile." He brought his lips back to my neck. "I look at your Instagram when I miss your ass." I giggled at the tickling kisses and knowing exactly which pictures he was talking about. My breathing slowed as I watched him drop the strap from my shoulder with his gentle fingertips, still kissing the skin. I dropped my phone onto the bed so I could hold his forearm. "And when I miss your taste..." He lowered the tank top to reveal my hard nipple. "...I have to..." His tongue traced the skin from my shoulder to my nipple, taking it into his mouth and swirling his tongue around the sensitive skin. He lifted his head so our eyes could meet. "...fly you out to Georgia so I can eat your pussy." His voice was deep as he growled the words. I could feel the wetness between my legs already. I pulled him into a deep kiss when the knock at the door pulled us apart.

"Room service!" We heard the man yell from the other side of the door. We both giggled. Chris asked if I could open the door for the food since he couldn't hide his hard cock. I covered my mouth to quiet the laughter as I approached the door. Chris jumped under the covers just in time for me to let in the man bringing in our food.