Thirteen.

"Oh, my god." I muttered, still having Chris hold onto my legs and thrusting his cock inside of me. I held onto my breasts to stop them from bouncing violently. I kept my moans quiet at first but it just felt too good to not verbally express it. A let out a loud moan causing him to tighten his grip on my legs. The orgasm began to build so I started bucking my hips in rhythm with his. "Faster." I begged him. He raised an eyebrow and smirked to my request. He kept one of my legs in his grip to allow the other to drop onto the bed. He planted his free hand next to my head so he could hold himself up. His thrusts were deep and hard, continuous in the same spot. He knew what he was doing. The orgasm was so intense, I moved my hands to his chest almost pushing his body away. "Oh, my god." I moaned. He dropped my other leg to bring his body completely against mine. He kissed me, still pushing himself into me now with gentle thrusts. I cupped his face with my hands to kiss him more passionately. I started to move my hips to match his rhythm again. He groaned into the kiss.

"That's so fucking sexy." He growled. I giggled and kissed him again. I lowered my hands to his sides just as he started to speed up his hips again. I kept bucking my hips as he pounded into me. "Fuck." He moaned. I looked into his blue eyes intense with lust. I allowed my hands to appreciate his neck, shoulders and flexing biceps. He admired my breasts as they bounced at every jam of his cock. He brought his lips to my left nipple, licking and sucking on the sensitive skin. I moaned and scratched at the skin on his arms. His thrusts got deeper. Our eyes met again. "I'm going to..holy..shit." I admired his orgasm face as he filled the condom. I could feel his cock twitching inside of me. He took himself out of me slowly, holding onto the condom. "I'll be right back." He whispered, kissing my lips before jumping off the bed to go into the bathroom. I watched his extremely cute butt before he disappeared behind the door.
I stretched my body across my bed before also jumping off. I found a big T-shirt to throw on. I dropped my body onto my bed and watched him appear from the bathroom.

"I think I saw your underwear over here somewhere." I started to get up but he swiftly jumped onto the bed and pushed me back down with his lips attached to mine. I laughed and kissed him back.
"That was amazing." He said, smiling and laying on his side. I exaggerated the nodding of my head. We both bashfully laughed.
"It's a good thing I only have one condom."
"Why is that?"
"I would already be on top of you for round two."
"Ditto." He chuckled, giving me a peck on the lips. "There's always something else I could do." I raised an eyebrow in question. I couldn't say anything before he shimmied his body lower on the bed. He opened my legs slowly. He connected his lips to my left inner thigh. He raised my shirt above my waist to reveal my still drenched pussy. "Now this is definitely something I have been wanting to do." Without hesitation, his tongue was caressing my clit. The feeling made me gasp and moan. I was relieved at my random decision to shave yesterday. His hands met with mine, entangling our fingers. He flicked his tongue then sucked on my throbbing nub.

"Oh, wow." I moaned. He chuckled softly and released my hands so that he could hold my thighs, spreading them open more. He created a pattern of flicking and licking continuously. I groaned at the quickly approaching orgasm. "Oh, my god. Don't stop.." His tongue continued the same pattern but now even faster. One of his hands held onto my breasts then pinched my erect nipple. "..yes..yes..oh, fuck!" I gripped onto the pillow behind my head, covered my face with it and whispered. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" I announced loudly into the pillow. The orgasm caused my legs to twitch. He continued to caress my sensitive clit with his tongue. I pushed him away by his shoulders. "Oh, my god. No, please!" I begged. I watched him lift himself up from the bed with the biggest smile on his face. He wiped his mouth with his hand. I melted into the bed in pure bliss from the orgasm radiating throughout my body. He returned next to me again on his side, resting his head on his hand. The smile was still the biggest I have seen. I finally glanced at him to laugh at his victorious expression. He lowered the shirt over my body. "You want to know something funny?" I was reasonably panting with trying to catch my breath.

"Sure."
"I have never had someone do that before."
"Eat you out?"
"No, no. I've had that!" I laughed, still melting into the bed. "I've never had someone make me cum that way." He dropped his jaw in shock.
"Never!?" I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. "Wow..that's really hard to believe because you taste so good, baby." I rolled my eyes into the back of my head and groaned loudly. He laughed at my reaction.
"Can you say that all the time because holy fuck!" We both laughed while he moved himself closer to me. "You wanna know something else?" He nodded his head. "You filmed your first movie at my high school."
"Not Another Teen Movie?"
"Yeah. It was filmed at Monrovia High School."
"Oh, shit! That's right!"
"Small world, ain't it?"
"Well, that is our ride after all." He sang the words to the Small World song. I exploded into laughter. We kissed, laughed and cuddled until he had to leave for his plane back to the Avengers set.