Sixteen.

I was laying on my left side when I woke up from a deep sleep to Chris kissing my shoulder and his hands grasping at my thighs. I stretched my body and arched my back. My bare butt pushed his morning wood. I kept my body on my side as I heard him lick his fingertips to prepare himself for entering me. We didn't care about condoms anymore. His fingertips digging into my hip brought me closer. I glanced behind me to see him watch his hand grasp at his cock and line himself with me. I moaned sensually as he pushed himself inside.

"Good morning, baby." He growled at me. He pounded himself into me deeper. I couldn't find words to speak. I reached back to grab his arm. His hand traveled from my hip to my butt cheek. He bit my shoulder as he massaged the entire cheek in one hand. "Fucking love that ass." He spanked it loudly. I let out a whimper.
"I want to be on top."
"Mmmm. Get on top, baby." He pulled himself out of me to reposition himself onto his back. I practically leaped on top of him. I stripped off the tank top and threw it behind me. I could feel him already adjusting himself to be inside of me. A growl escaped his lips as I lowered myself onto him. His hands went right for my butt, expecting to move them into a rhythm but I already started grinding my hips into one. I kept my hands on his chest for stability. His hands explored my body before stopping at my boobs. His giant hands filling them with my boobs and pinching my nipples. I moaned louder, grabbing one of his hands and bringing it to my neck. "Oh..fuck." He groaned right as he immediately came. He held onto my hips to stop me with his cock still throbbing inside of me. "You're way more kinky than you led me to believe." I giggled shyly.
"Too much?"
"No! God, no! This was meant to be a surprise for you to wake up to..but..you ended up surprising me." I shrugged my shoulders and laughed. "Shower with me?" He cooed. I smiled at his request and agreed.

I squirted body wash in my hand from the little travel bottle and started to lather it onto my body. I got distracted by Chris rinsing the shampoo from his hair. I stared at the water trickling down his entire chiseled frame.
Before he caught me, I continued to lather up the suds on my colorful arms. The shower was big enough that I could be on one side and not get the tiniest splash of water. I worked the body wash around my body to see the red mark on my butt in the shape of his hand. I started laughing and turned to show him.

"I could do better." He laughed. I squinted my eyes at him. I put my hands against the shower wall.
"Prove it." I said, smirking. I kept my head forward until a loud slap stung my right butt cheek. I let out a mocking laugh. "That's what you call better?" I provoked him. He changed his stance to come up right behind me. His cock started to wake up and poked my other cheek. I arched my back at the tease. One hand held onto the messy bun on my head and the other caressed the red mark before he drew it back and slapped me even harder. I let out a loud groan of approval. He lowered his body to kiss the stinging skin on my butt. He reached through my legs to start massaging my clit and fingering my opening. I grabbed his hand to stop him and turned around. He stood up straight, licking his fingers clean. I bit my lip at his enjoyment of my taste. I instantly went down on my knees, looking up to his eyes. I gave him a smirk before taking his erect cock into my mouth.

He threw his head back in bliss and held onto the shower walls. I used my hand and my mouth to work his cock. I licked him from base to tip, causing his loud moans to echo in the large bathroom. I stuck out my tongue to take his entire cock into my mouth and hit the back of my throat before taking it out and pumping him with my hand. I gave my jaw a break, admiring and worshipping his cock.

"Oh, my god. Fuck. Oh, shit." He moaned. "I'm close." He sighed, almost sounding upset that he would finish. I moaned and begged for him to cum as I took his cock back into my mouth. I could tell it was driving him crazy. He moaned for me to go faster. I started stroking and sucking him at the same time, faster as he requested. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I kept my lips on the tip and pumped the shaft as he shot the cum into my mouth. "That..was..amazing, baby. I haven't.." He slowly opened his eyes to see me swallowing everything. I laughed at him pretending to almost fall in the shower from shock. "And you swallow!" I laughed and stood up, nodding my head. He attempted to make the water hot again then turned back to me.

"You taste pretty good, too." I said, giggling. He cupped my face with his hands.
"You're incredible, baby." Kissing my forehead, I kissed the palm of his hand.
"Ditto." We smiled at each other before finishing our shower.