Two.

The next few days on set were the most fun Mykie and I have had in the past four years. Scott would hang out with us between scenes and on breaks. We would listen to music, gossip and talk about literally everything. The three of us were very active on social media so we would post funny pictures and live stories of each other. Scott and I even made a video series on my channel called 'Car Talk with Sarah and Scott!'. We would take turns driving around LA answering questions from viewers but majority of the time we were dancing and lip-synching to music.

While Scott finished his last day on set, Mykie and I talked outside the trailer. I sat on the small stairs that led to the door while Mykie showed me funny videos and memes. It was our last day too so we waited to be called for the final touch ups.
I took a long hit from my vape and exhaled the large cloud into the air. I could hear our names being called from behind Mykie. I leaned to the side to see Scott waving as he walked up to us with another man behind him, holding his hand. I waved to him, releasing another cloud into the air.

"Oh, you vape? You're so cool." Scott said in an exaggerated Californian/surfer accent.
"Yeah, man! You wanna try it? The flavor is pair of melons." I mocked the accent. I raised an eyebrow from behind my aviator sunglasses. Scott threw up his hands, stuck out his tongue while grimacing his face. We all laughed at his reaction.
"Speaking of gay.." Scott brought the man in front of him by his arms. "..I would like to introduce my boo thang, Zach." Zach waved and shook hands with us. We greeted him with our names.
"Oh! You're Sarah!" Zach smiled, holding onto my hand. I nodded my head. Zach nodded his head to Scott. "You're right. She's perfect for him."
"Uhh.." I shifted my head back and forth between Scott and Zach. Scott interrupted before I could say anything else.

"I know someone very well that I think you would be perfect for. I would like to formally invite you to a double date with us tomorrow to Disneyland!" Scott rambled and talked with his hands. I could tell he was excited. I took everything in by sitting up straight.
"Fuck yes, she will go!" Mykie clapped her hands and gave a high five to Scott. I dropped my jaw.
"Hey!!" I pushed Mykie's butt since that's all I could reach from the stairs. "Disneyland hell yes but double date..um..how! I don't even know who he is!"
"Okay. It is a blind date but I know you will like him and he will like you so please go with us!" Scott begged while he and Zach both held up their praying hands in front of their chests. I sighed heavily thinking of what to do. I was never one to deny a trip to Disneyland but if it meant going on a blind date, I was actually conflicted. I just turned 29 in April so I was way too old to be playing games.
Or to be played.
I brought a finger up to my smirk, sluggishly tapping it. Scott pretended to wipe a tear from his eye and pout his bottom lip. I let out a giggle and sighed again.

"But what will I wear?" I finally said. Scott and Zach jumped and squealed in celebration. They both grabbed my arms to bring me to my feet and into a hug. "Can you at least tell me his name? Age? IQ?" I managed to ask while being squeezed. They let me go at the same time.
"Nope! See you tomorrow! Pick you up at 7am! Bye!" Scott yelled as he grabbed Zach's hand and both walked away.

***

I poured coffee into my favorite Star Wars mug. I checked my Instagram and Twitter while taking bites from a bagel with grape jelly. I replied to a few comments on a photo of me and Mykie with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin; thanking them for having us part of the Grace and Frankie team again. Mykie stumbled from her room rubbing her eyes.

"You are the loudest human on this planet." She mumbled, sitting on a barstool. Deeohgee sat at her feet waiting for attention.
"Have you met every human on this planet?" I replied dryly. Her eyes glared at me. "But there's coffee." Smiling, I held up the pot of freshly brewed coffee and an empty cup.
"You're forgiven." Her morning voice growled at me as I poured the coffee. I put in a splash of coffee creamer, just the way she likes it and placed it in front of her. I could see her eyes judging my hair and makeup choice. I decided on wearing my hair down curled gently, only winged black eyeliner, fake eyelashes and a full coverage concealer to hide my dark under eye circles and other problem areas. "Are you going to at least wear a cute outfit?" She commented with her snarky attitude. I gasped while pretending to be offended.

"Black and white Nike's, my favorite black leggings, black lace bralette and that dark blue Little Mermaid shirt that I cut into a muscle tank top."
"Purse?"
"The little black Christian Siriano backpack."
"Cute." She kept her face serious, nodded her head as approval and dragged her feet back to her room. "Send pictures of the guy!" She said from her room before slamming the door. I stopped myself from laughing to avoid spitting out my coffee.
My phone's text alert chimed. Scott texted saying he was on the way to my place with Zach to pick me up. My blind date was going to meet us at the park. I sent a few different emojis as a reply. A mixture showing my excitement with a little nervousness. I finished my coffee and called for Deeohgee to follow me before making our way to my room to get dressed.