Thirty.

I chewed the bite of blueberry pancakes slowly while responding to the comments on my last video. Since I was going to be gone for a few days, I uploaded one of the backup videos that I had filmed months ago. I felt Chris' eyes on me. He cleared his throat, bringing only my eyes up to his.

"Baby, I have a surprise for you." Chris said, chuckling at every word. He shifted his eyes from the cup of coffee to me then back to the coffee.
"I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that you can't stop laughing." I locked my phone and adjusted my body in the chair to face him.
"It depends on how you react to it." He continued to giggle. "It's in the bag on the table..over there." He motioned his head to the small table behind him. My eyes searched for this mysterious bag. I squint my eyes at the bag then at him as I stood up from the chair hesitantly. My hands grasped at the big fluffy robe to keep it covering my naked body underneath. How did I not see this? He must have put it out here when I was in the shower. Plus I was distracted by the food and coffee. I poked at the bag. His laughter bounced off the walls of the giant hotel suite.

"It's not an animal!" He laughed more. I grabbed the bag to bring it back to the table. Chris brought my plate of pancakes in front of him to give me room. He cut a triangle into the pancakes and shoveled it into his mouth. I remained standing staring at the bag. His hand massaged and groped my butt under the robe.
"Why am I so nervous?"
"Open it." He said, smiling. I shimmied my body with excitement. I removed the white tissue paper by throwing it behind me. I peaked at the bottom of the bag. I pulled out a gray muscle tank top with a red and black decal of Minnie Mouse's ears, bow and aviator sunglasses. I squealed at the shirt.
"Oh, my god!!"
"There's more." He raised his eyebrows quickly. I glanced into the bag to see something else inside. I threw my head back laughing at the matching gray color T-shirt with all black Mickey Mouse decal with aviators.

"You got us Disneyland matching couple shirts?!" I exclaimed. He nodded his head cautiously. "Babe! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life!!" His chest deflated from holding in his breath. I hopped onto his lap, not even caring about my robe opening. I pecked his lips before kissing him deeper. I gasped at a thought coming to my head. "Can I post it on my insta?"
"You can post us wearing them on your Instagram."
"Aww, babe! You want to be on my Instagram!?" I didn't let him answer. I cupped the sides of his face to pull him into another passionate kiss.

***

We met up with Scott and Zach at the Starbucks on Main Street. They finished the last few sips of coffee as I posted the photo of me and Chris in our matching shirts on my Instagram with the caption:

Chris got us matching shirts for our one anniversary at the Happiest Place on Earth! #HappiestGirlfriendOnEarth

I started liking every loving and supportive comment flooding in on the picture. Scott threw away his empty coffee cup.
"Should we go in order of the same rides we did on your first date?" Scott asked, clapping his hands. I locked my phone to wrap my arms around Chris' waist and nodded my head excitingly. I lift my head to see his smile widening.
"Was Indiana Jones first?" Chris asked the group. We all nodded our heads. I released Chris' waist to put my phone into my backpack.
"I know Small World was last but we could do that second?" I questioned. I noticed Scott and Chris both looking at each other.
"No, lets save it for last. It has to be in order, silly!" Zach chimed in. I frowned my eyebrows at the brothers still looking at each other. A few people recognized Chris and asked for a photo, helping us out of the awkward moment. The fans hugged and thanked Chris. The brothers walked ahead of me and Zach. I snaked my arms through the straps of my backpack.

"What the fuck was that about?" I asked. I adjusted the matching shirt and the sparkly Minnie ears on my head. Zach shrugged a shoulder.
"Haven't you learned anything about these two over the past year? They're always up to no good." His reply seemed legit. I sighed deeply. Chris' hand appeared behind him grasping for the air. I giggled as I entangled my fingers with his.

Finally at Small World for the last ride of our day, Chris and I talked about plans for him to meet my family in a few weeks. We had both been extremely busy that we completely forgot he still needed to meet everyone.

"I only care about you meeting my parents. My siblings can wait." I said, giggling and leaned my body on the poles that created the line. Chris shook his head, smiling.
"I'll be meeting everyone, baby." I scrunched my nose at him as he leaned in for a little kiss.
"Excuse me, Mister Evans?" Chris and Scott both looked over at the direction of the voice. One of the cast members was waving at us. "Please follow me to the front of the line." Chris thanked him and held onto my hand. I quickly grabbed his arm, stopping him from walking. I shook my head concerned.
"Baby.. it's okay. Come on." His gentle smile reassured me more than his words. We made our way to the front of the line with the cast members clapping. We faced the giant line of people, some holding up their phones realizing it was Chris. I started to record a video on my phone and handed it to Scott so he could film.

"Attention, guests! This is their one year anniversary! On the count of three, lets all say 'Happy Anniversary, Sarah and Chris!" The crowd cheered. The cast members counted down.
"One, two, three!"
"Happy Anniversary, Sarah and Chris!" All the voices in unison made me drop my jaw in shock. Chris and I both waved and thanked everyone. A cast member helped me onto the boat after Chris shook hands and thanked as many people as he could.
"Just wait until you see your face, Sarah. Classic!" Scott laughed sitting in the seat in front of me and handed my phone to me. I laughed, still in shock. "Oh! I forgot to tell you!" Scott turned his body to face me again. "There are hidden Mickey's on the ride now."
"No way!" I excitingly shrieked. Scott excitingly nodded his head.
"There should be one in the beginning then more somewhere in the middle." Zach said, smiling. Chris finally sat next to me and pulled me closer to him.
"The middle is where Ariel is!" I shrieked again. The boat started to move. I held onto Chris' hand, pecked a kiss on his lips and continued to bounce in my seat.

We found the first hidden Mickey's with ease. They seemed to be in plain sight at first but then it became more difficult. We reached the moment right before Ariel. I leaned closer to Scott so we could look together. I sang along quietly and sharply scanned through the opposite side of Ariel where nobody really ever looked. I pointed at the tiny sea foam green Mickey head mixed in with the coral.

"I found it! It's right there!" I grabbed Scott's shoulder with my other hand.
"Where?!" He yelled.
"Right there!" I pointed again as it got closer to us.
"Dang, girl! How did you see that!" Scott laughed.
"Do you see it, babe?" I turned around to point out the discovery to Chris. Chris opened a small black box to reveal a diamond ring. His eyes were already filling with tears. I sat back into the seat of the boat. "Are you serious?" I could only think to ask, covering my mouth lightly with my hands. Chris nodded his head slowly allowing the tears to fall into his beard. He took the ring from the box and held onto my left hand.

"Will you marry me, Sarah Aileen Rose?" His voice was so gentle over the loud song. I nodded my head so many times I was dizzy watching him put the ring on my finger. We wiped away each other's tears as we kissed our lips. "This is why I said everything last night because I wouldn't have been able to say it now." Chris said into my ear. I placed my hand on his bearded cheek, wiping another tear falling from his eye. I examined the ring in its perfection: a breathtaking and classic four prong solitaire design with a 4.0 carat, round cut diamond sitting on a simple silver band. It was exactly what I had always envisioned.
The voices of cheering from the boat behind us made me glance back. The familiar faces made me turn around at a double take. Seeing my family and Mykie made me cry even more. I covered my dropped jaw glancing back and forth. Chris smiled at me. "I told you I would be meeting everyone." He said into my ear before kissing my forehead and holding me to his chest.