Twelve.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other during the drive back to my place. If I wasn't holding his hand, he would bring it to the inside of my thigh and play at the seam of my leggings. When he would grasp my leg, I could feel the heat radiating from his grip.
I texted Mykie during the drive. I didn't know if anything would happen but I told her to vacate the premises, just in case. When she obliged, she also told me to keep her updated since she could tell I was hesitant about the whole thing.

Chris walked me to my door, as always. He asked if he could say hi to Deeohgee before he left while we reached the top of the stairs. I agreed happily, telling him Mykie had already left for her boyfriend's house.
Deeoh was at the door sitting patiently for his hello. I set my stuff down with Chris behind me. We both said hi to Deeoh, releasing him from his spot in a frantic explosion of happiness. Chris sat on the floor so he could get sloppy kisses and give him belly rubs.
Deeoh ran around the living room, bringing his favorite tennis ball to Chris so they could play fetch.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I asked Chris, lightly throwing the ball that was brought to me this time.
"Actually, could I use your restroom?"
"Of course! Follow me." I grabbed my purse before bringing him to my room and pointing the direction to the bathroom. I watched him shut the door behind him so I immediately grabbed my phone. Texting Mykie, watching the door, I asked her if it would be too soon for us to have sex. She replied with a fierce 'HELL NO' when I heard the door open. I put the phone back into my purse and grabbed my vape, trying to be as casual as possible. I released a giant cloud into the room. Chris washed his hands and dried them on a hand towel before joining me in the room.

"Now that's the cool part about vaping. You can vape in bed all day." He said, laughing. I nodded my head, blowing another cloud into the room. With his every step closer to me, the butterflies in my stomach started fluttering. I don't know how to flirt. I don't know how to make the first move. All I know is I want him inside of me. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Chris brought his hands to my waist, a little lower than where he had for the whole day. I couldn't help but giggle.
"You know you are my boyfriend now, right?"
"Yes." He chuckled. He raised an eyebrow in question.
"So, you get to do this." I brought one of his hands down to my butt. His face melted into an expression of satisfaction. He dropped his jaw and gasped, tightening his grip on my butt.
"You know me so well, baby." He whispered. I laughed into his chest.
"You get to do that whenever you want." I brought my face to meet his, smiling. He kissed my lips gently at first. I placed my hand on the side of his face, bringing him into a deeper kiss. Chris moved his other hand from my waist to my butt, reasonably digging his nails into the leggings. I slowed the kiss to a few pecks.

"What time is your flight?" He groaned, being brought back to reality. He checked his watch.
"Uhh.. 10:45pm. So, I have to leave here in a few hours." I met his blue eyes and nodded my head sluggishly. "What should we do now?" I raised my eyebrow to him and gave him a sly smile, hoping he would catch my suggestion. A smirk curled his lips before he kissed me passionately. Our tongues caressing sent heat to every inch of my body. He raised my shirt over my head gradually, separating our lips for a few seconds but we brought them right back together. I took off his shirt smiling back at his wide grin. We kicked off our shoes then he closed the door to the bedroom with his foot. I stripped off my leggings while he removed his jeans. I could already see his member growing under his briefs. We connected our lips again before he lifted me by my arms and threw me onto my bed. I let out a nervous giggle watching him crawl to me. He kissed his way from my stomach to my neck, stopping there for a few bites.
He raised his head slightly. I tried to look into his eyes but he avoided my glance.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I didn't bring anything." He whispered. "I wasn't planning on this to happen so I didn't bring.. anything." He dropped his eyes then brought them back up to mine. I mouthed 'oh' as I caught on to what he was saying. "Are you on birth control?" He asked, cautiously. I nodded my head.
"Yeah but.. it's not 100 percent.."
"Yeah, you're right."
"Wait.. I think I have one." I stretched my body to look in the drawer of my nightstand, keeping him between my legs. Feeling a familiar shape between my fingers, I brought it out from the drawer. "Yes!!" I exclaimed. He let out a chuckle. I read the expiration date, knowing it's been awhile since they had been purchased. "It doesn't expire for another year!" We both laughed, still nervous. I handed him the condom. He sat up straight to slowly remove my underwear. He took off his underwear and slipped on the condom so I sat up slightly to remove my bra. I let it drop from my fingers to the floor. We both admired each other's body with our eyes. My eyes dropped to the size of him. A small gasp escaped my lips. "Oh, my god. I just got really nervous." I blurted out.

"We don't have to—" I interrupted him with kissing his lips and grabbing onto his biceps. He lined himself at my entrance. We looked into each other's eyes before he pushed himself inside. The wave of heat traveled through my entire body again. I grimaced slightly while I adjusted to his size. He brought himself completely out of me then back all the way in. I opened my legs wider to help. "Are you okay?" His voice was gentle. I nodded my head.
"Go slow." I held onto his biceps tighter. He nodded his head then dropped it to my neck. His lips kissed my skin causing his breath to send shivers in the same spot. I could hear him mumbling something as I could feel myself finally adjusting. "What?" He brought his eyes back to mine.
"I can't believe this is happening." We smiled at each other. "You're so beautiful." He lowered his lips to mine.
"You can go faster." I cooed between kisses. He froze on my lips with a smirk.

"You got it, baby." His lips grazed mine as he whispered the words. He sat straight up, keeping him inside of me, and held my legs. I took in a deep breath and arched my back, feeling him quicken his pace with every thrust of his cock.