Thirty Two.

Chris surprised me with the hotel room covered with rose petals and delicate white candles everywhere. Even after a year of surprises, I wasn't ready for the next one he had planned up his sleeve. Chris ordered a bottle of champagne for our celebratory evening. We brought the champagne onto the balcony with us. The view of the entire Disneyland park twinkled like the stars in the sky. Chris held up his glass of champagne.

"Here's to you, Sarah. My beautiful fiancée. The reason for the love in my heart from the sound of your laugh to your perfect smile. Thank you for loving me for who I really am. You are the love of my life. I love you."
"I love you." We gently clinked the tall glasses together. The champagne tickled my nose as I took a small sip. "I wish I met you earlier in my life to love you longer."
"We have the rest of our lives, baby." I smiled at his hand trailing across my shoulder blades to stop at my shoulder, pulling me closer. I allowed my head to rest on his chest. He nervously cleared his throat. I raised my eyes to his.
"What's wrong?" I asked gently. After a few seconds and a few more attempts to clear his throat, he whispered to me.
"I want to talk to you about something."
"Okay." I stood in front of him. I watched the champagne flow into my mouth.
"What are your thoughts about anal?" I almost spit out the liquid. I swallow it quickly only to begin coughing. Chris rubbed my back with his hand, trying not to laugh. "Fuck. I'm sorry baby. I should have waited for you to finish."
"No, no. You just caught me off guard." I drank the rest of the champagne to calm the tickling in my throat. I cleared my throat vigorously. "Well, I have never done it before."
"Me neither. Would you want to try it?"
"Actually.." I watched his expression change from curious to whimpering as I kept him waiting for my answer. "..yes." His expression shifted back to curiosity.
"Really!?"

"Christopher." I set the empty glass on the small table near me. "Are you telling me.." I sluggishly decreased the space between us. "..you have wanted to fuck my ass.." His throat gulped violently. I scratched his right forearm with the nails from my left hand. I dragged my right hand gently down from his shoulder, his chest then stopped at his growing bulge. "..really hard.." He violently swallowed the lump in his throat again. I stared into his eyes as the desperation in them became more obvious. "..for a year?"
"I didn't know if—"
"You know I'm kinky as fuck." I interrupted.
"Mhmm." He growled from deep in his throat.
"We can't do it tonight because we need to get the toys first. You can't just shove it in there." I groped his throbbing member. He inhaled a staggered breath.
"O-o-okay." He stuttered. His demeanor shifted. Every muscle in his arms twitched and expanded as he clenched his fists. "Until then.." A seductive grin curled the corner of my lips. I kicked off my Converse and embraced for impact. "..I'll fuck your pussy damn good." Just as the last word escaped his lips, he lift me onto his shoulder with ease.

The sharp slaps on my butt released a gasp from my lungs every time. Instead of throwing me onto the bed, per usual, he placed me onto my feet to stand in front of him. His hands cupped the sides of my face. Our eyes locked onto each other.
"I love you." He whispered, bringing his lips to mine for a deep, passionate kiss. We undressed each other gradually as we continued to kiss. His hands appreciated my naked body like never before. I moaned at his fingertips grazing over my skin with his lips kissing my neck. I kissed him deeply again then crawled onto the bed. I dropped onto my back and spread my legs. My glistening slit demanded him. His eyes admired the sight. "Close your eyes, baby." He murmured. I closed my eyes and started listening. The sounds of busy Anaheim outside our hotel. The zipper to a bag opening and rummaging through something. The bending mattress at the added weight of Chris' body. His tongue licking his lips. The connection of his tongue to my clit. I arched my back and opened my legs more. His tongue applied steady pressure. My loud moans bounced off the walls. The lapping at my pussy stopped just as something entered my..other..hole. I gasped violently and opened my eyes to see him inching a tiny neon pink object into me.

"Oh, my god!" I gasped again.
"Just relax, baby." He kissed my inner thighs. I slowed my breathing. He kept his right hand on the toy and his left hand on my clit, rubbing it with a consistent rhythm. I closed my eyes again. He was hesitant to start moving the toy in and out of me but my moans suggested to him otherwise. He returned his tongue to my clit. I grasped onto his hair.
"Oh, wow!" I exclaimed. The orgasm was building from deep within. He sped up the movement of his tongue and the toy simultaneously. I screamed out in pleasure feeling the new intense orgasm. "That..was..holy shit." I breathed. He appeared on top of me to kiss me deeply. My taste on his lips always turned me on even more. I reached between us to feel his throbbing member begging to be inside of me. The precum dripping from the tip. I raised my eyes to his filled with lust. I melted into the bed from the deep growl in his throat. He pushed my hand away to thrust himself inside of my aching pussy. My eyes were rolling back from how good he felt. It felt better than any other time. I dug my nails into his back. He pounded himself into me harder as my nails dragged across his back.

"I'm gonna..oh, fuck..cum with me, baby." He groaned.
"Harder!" I demanded. The orgasm exploded throughout my entire body. "I'm cumming!" I whimpered. He lowered his body as his cock pulsed inside of me. Our bodies shivered from the sweat. "We need to buy more toys." I whispered. He threw his head back with his adorable explosion of laughter.
"Yeah?"
"Oh, fuck yes." I nodded my head sternly. We both laughed. He allowed his body to fall to the bed next to me. "You've been doing research, haven't you?"
"Mhmm. I want to fuck your ass so bad."
"I can tell." I purred, reaching to his cock waking up again. I kissed the tattoos on his chest as I stroked him. "Did you like watching that toy go inside my ass?"
"Yes." He whimpered.
"My ass is so tight." I teased, gripping my hand around him. His body quivered.
"Baby, baby, baby.." He stopped my hand. "..you're going to make me shove it in." We both laughed and teased each other.