Twenty Five.

My birthday month, April, was going to be insane. Not only am I turning the big 3-0, but Chris asked me to go with him for the Avengers Endgame press tour and premieres. We would be starting in LA, New York and for my birthday, we would celebrate in China. Ending it back in LA for the massive premiere.
Mykie had to focus on her YouTube channel so she would able to stay home with Deeohgee. It was going to be the first time I was away from him for this extended amount of time. As much as it kills me, I know he'll be happy with Mykie while I'm gone.
Chris didn't like promoting his movies. His anxiety gets to be unbearable. The few months leading up to the press tour tested our relationship because of it. I gave him his space when he needed it. I was starting to get very close with Brie Larson because of it. She even got me a gorgeous new pair of Jimmy Choo's for my birthday.
Brie and I shared a love for the gym. Whenever she needed girl time, after just ending her engagement to Alex Greenwald, we would spend hours together. Paparazzi bombarded her constantly with questions about the break up resulting in me turning into somewhat of a bodyguard.

The morning of the LA premiere was here already. Chris' entire family was arriving to also attend the premiere. Brie and I opted for a run then enjoyed a lunch at a little cafe by the hotel. We sipped on green smoothies and shared a giant summer salad.

"This is so LA, dude." I mocked a Californian accent. Brie laughed, covering her mouthful of salad.
"It really is. Especially our matching gym clothes!"
"That was an honest mistake!" We both exploded in laughter. "Are you excited for tonight?" I loaded my fork with salad. Brie shrugged her shoulders. I smiled at her reaction, shoving the food into my mouth.
"I'm excited for the after party. You?"
"I'm meeting Chris' family tonight." I bit my bottom lip nervously.
"No fucking way!"
"Don't make me nervous! I'm already shitting my pants." I begged, waving my fork around.
"No, that's the green smoothie." We both erupted in laughter again. My phone's text tone chimed. I read the text from Chris in my head telling me I needed to get back to the hotel room. He had more dresses brought in. As if it wasn't enough stress on him, I still haven't found a dress.
"Shit. I need to get back to the hotel. More dresses for me to try on." I rolled my eyes before shoveling more salad into my mouth. We both stood up from the table still eating as much food as we could. I didn't know if I was going to be able to eat anything for the rest of the day.

Chris didn't say a word to me when I got back into the hotel room. He gave me a kiss on the cheek then went back to his coffee and cigarettes on the balcony. Scott was more excited to see me.
"You'll get used to it." Scott said to me cautiously.
"To what?" I played it off like it didn't bother me. Scott dropped his shoulders and pointed to Chris.
"To Grumpy over there. You know the drill by now?" I nodded my head.
"Chain smoking, anxiety meds, premiere, beer."
"Bingo." Scott squinted his eyes while holding up a few dresses to my body.
"I wish I could help hi—"
"No. You don't." He interrupted. I scowled at him. "You know he needs to be alone." I nodded my head again, shifting my eyes to watch Chris light up another cigarette on the balcony.

After trying on six dresses, the seventh was a breathtaking black and gray, floor length, beaded Oscar de la Renta and Neiman Marcus dress. I instantly fell in love with how it hugged my curves perfectly. The slit in the leg came right up to my upper thigh. It matched perfectly with the new shoes Brie bought me. I was already planning on what makeup look I would do. I walked out of the bathroom spinning for Scott. He clapped and hollered.

"Yes, honey! Yes! That is the dress!!" We both held our hands and jumped up and down. I held the shoulders of the dress onto me.
"Almost just had my tits out. I couldn't zip it up the whole way by myself!" I laughed. I froze at the sound of the balcony door opening. "I have to show Chris!" I exclaimed. Scott shook his head but I was already running to Chris. He was dressed in a blue suit for the premiere. "Babe! What do you—"
"It's nice." He said sharply, walking right passed me and into the bathroom. I tried not to take it personally. I was told to leave him alone. I know I'm supposed to leave him alone. I fought the urge to cry. Scott rubbed my arm and turned me around to zip up the dress.
"Don't be upset. I told you that you need to—"
"She needs to what?" Chris' voice made us both jump. My body spun around so fast that I had to hold onto the dress again. I avoided Chris' eyes. Scott attempted to extinguish the fire only to end up stuttering. "Out." Chris demanded. Scott and I began to walk out of the room. Chris' firm grip on my arm stopped me. I gasped looking up at him. "You stay." I dropped my eyes as Chris closed the door.

I followed him with just my eyes during his silent pacing around the room. I attempted to zip up the dress, only to loose grip and hurt my fingertips. I let out a frustrated groan. I didn't notice Chris had walked up to me until he was holding my fingers and kissing them against his lips. His full beard was back which made him sexier than ever in a suit. It made me nervous with how short tempered he was acting toward me.
"You look very handsome." I whispered in an attempt to calm him down. He lifted only his eyes from my finger. The expression on his face broke my heart.
"Why are you so good to me?" His voice was quiet and shaky. I held onto my dress with one hand. I cupped the side of his face with my other hand, caressing his bearded cheek.

"This is a big night for you. Not only is it the last premiere for the Avengers, it's also the last premiere you'll have with the Avengers." He sniffled and wiped away a tear before it could fall from his eye, shaking his head.
"That is not an excuse for the way I treated you, Sarah..." He lowered his eyes to wipe away another tear. "...I'm sorry. You're the best thing that has happened to me. If you want to leave me because of my stupid fucking anxiety—"
"Babe, hey!" I looked deep into his eyes. "'I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me to.'" I quoted him. He grasped onto my wrist and pushed his head into the palm of my hand. "I definitely won't be going anywhere if you don't help me zip up this dress." I whispered. He let out a chuckle and pecked my lips. I spun around to reveal the back of the dress. I pulled all my hair to one side. His hands tugged at the zipper for a few seconds. I felt him admiring my butt with his hands. He kissed the back of my neck.

"How much is this dress, baby?" His lips tickling my skin with his hot breath. His hands becoming more aggressive on my butt.
"Eleven..thousand..dollars." I panted between his bites on every revealed part of my skin. I gasped at his hands gripping my waist to spin me around and push me against the wall. He reached over to the door to lock it. When he returned his eyes to me, his fingers were tickling my thigh peeking out from the slit.
"Eleven thousand dollars." He mumbled as his eyes filled with lust. "I'll write them a fucking check." He ripped the dress from the slit all the way to my stomach. Our lips connected immediately and passionately. He quickly removed his suit jacket and unbuckled his pants. I pushed them down to see his hard cock begging to be inside of me. In a blink of an eye, he ripped my lace underwear, lifted my legs around him and forced his cock into me. Without knowing who might be outside the room, he covered my mouth with one hand and held onto one of my legs with the other. "This is gonna be quick, baby." His voice was quiet, deep and raspy. I rolled my eyes back in ecstasy and moaned into his hand. I held onto his shoulders, keeping my body close to him. The sound of his balls slapping against me echoed throughout the room. He only released a few moans that he would try to cover with clearing his throat. The thrusts of his cock were rapid until he slowed down as I felt him pulsing inside of me. I dropped my legs from his waist. He moved his hand from my mouth to the side of my face. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you so much." I said between kisses. We looked into each other's eyes, smiling. His eyes glanced at the dress barely hanging onto my body.
"We need to get you another dress." He grimaced. I shrugged my shoulders. We both exploded into laughter.