Eddie Kaspbrak ☔️

Warnings: Swearing / ⚠️TW⚠️ Sexual assault

I stood next to Henry as we watched people go by. His right hand was firmly attached to my butt. I watched as a group of four boys, who called them selves the Losers Club, walked by. Patrick gave them an evil smirk and they quickly walked.

"What is with you guys?" I asked

"What do you mean?" Patrick asked

"What did those boys do to you?"

"Henry, teach your girl to shut her mouth" Patrick snapped

"Babe, learn to shut up once in awhile" Henry dug his fingers into my side making me flinch.

"I'm sorry" I put my hand on his as I tried to pull his hand off "I won't do it again"

"Good" Henry hummed "I like you better when you're obedient"

Henry let go of my side before roughly taking my hand. He dragged me along with him and the others to the front of the school. We walked outside and they began to walk towards the four boys from earlier. Henry grabbed the boy with glasses backpack and pulled him back, knocking him and another boy down.

"Henry!" I shouted

"Shut up y/n! I though I told you to fucking listen to me" Henry stepped towards me bluntly making me flinch. A small laugh left Henry's lips as he turned back around towards the boys.

I watched as Patrick picked up the curly haired boy's Jewish cap and flung it into a school bus that was driving by.

"Nice Frisbee" Patrick laughed

Beltch pushed the boy in the pink shirt as Henry took my arm and pulled me along.

"Shut up Bowers!" The boy in a green and white shirt stuttered.

Henry started to turn around but I tried to stop him. I place my hand on his chest and gave him a small smile.

"Ignore them right now, we have better things we could do" I slowly trailed my hand down his chest.

Henry looked away from me and over to the boys before giving them a dirty look. He scoffed and turned away. I stood in place while Henry and the others walked over to the red car.

A sigh of relief left my lips. I cocked my head to the side to look at the four boys.

"I'm sorry" I simply spoke.

I turned around and made my way over to Henry who was waiting for me to get into the car. He had me sit on his lap in the front seat.

"Talk to me like that again, see what happens" Henry put his hand on my thigh.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I said it" I mumbled.

He was talking about when I yelled at him to stop.

~

I was walking with Henry down towards the quarry when we found a bolder. I sat down on a small indent of the rock and Henry stood between my legs. The ledge wasn't off the ground to high and I was already short so my head met with Henry's. His hands were placed on my thighs.

"What was yesterday about?" I asked

"what do you mean?" Henry asked as he began to kiss my neck

"You know what i'm talking about" I pushed him away surprisingly hard enough that he stumbled backwards

"First those kids at school, then you tried to kill that kid-" I began listing off things

"Is that why we are out here?" He asked

"What is going on Henry? Why do you keep doing thing to those poor kids?"

"Why the fuck do you care?"

"Because they don't deserve that"

"Just shut up" He growled

He tried to kiss me again and I went to push him away but he grabbed my arms and pinned them above me. He started to kiss me again

"Henry! Stop!" I screamed

"Shut up" He mumbled into my skin

I kicked my leg up which made contact with his partner. He stumbled backwards and I jumped off the rock and began to sprint away from him.

"Get back here!" he yelled

I tried to run but he was faster and tackled me to the dirt below us. He turned me around so I was facing him and pinned my arms above my head with one hand.

"Help!" I screamed.

Henry's other hand traveled down to my shorts as he tried to unbutton them.

"Help!" I screamed even louder

My tears fell down my cheeks as I tried to get out of Henry's grip. I quickly felt his weight come of off me and he fell beside me. I quickly stumbled up and looked behind me to see the four kids from school.

I looked back as an unconscious Henry with a large rock next to him. I looked back to the boys as I wiped my tears away.

"Was he-" The boy with a fanny pack spoke

"No" I blurted.

"But you were-" The boy with the stutter began

"I should go" I gulped

I turned around and began to quickly walk out of the woods.

~

I walked down the street towards the Pharmacy as I constantly looked behind me. I walked in and the first person I saw was the one of the four boys who had saved me.

"Hey" He spoke

"Hi" I responded

"Are you ok?" He asked

"I'm fine"

"But what about-" He began

"Nothing happened" I told him

"But-"

"nothing happened" I said again

"You can't just say that-"

"Eddie... nothing happened"

I walked past him while he just stood there.

Nothing happened....