Eddie Kaspbrak ☁️

(Sorry with all the Eddies he's my favorite character)

Warnings~ Swearing

I watched as Eddie, Stanley, Ben, and Richie played chicken fight in the water.

"You like Eddie?" Beverly nudged me

"What?" I furrowed my eye brows "Eddie? No, no I don't like him"

"I can tell y/n, the way you look at him is no exactly a 'friend look'" She softly giggled.

"What the hell is a 'friend look'?" I laughed along with her.

"Not whatever you're doing" Beverly shook her head lightly.

"He doesn't like me" I turned my head away back towards the boys "I'm just- me"

"He looks at you the same way you look at him" She spoke.

"Doubt it" I closed my eyes and shook my head. There was no way Eddie liked me. "I'm going for a walk"

"Y/n/n wait" Beverly tried to grab onto my hand.

"I'll be back" I moved my hand away and swam to the shore. Once I got out I grabbed my rough red towel and wrapped it around my body. I slipped my sandals on and walked into the woods. My old red towel drooped down my shoulders catching the water dripping from my Y/H/C hair.

I stopped at a boulder and leaned my back up against it. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly through my nose. The sun was shining through the trees onto my body, warming me up.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself "Get out of my head Eddie"

I relaxed my head against the rock and pulled my towel tighter around my body.

"Didn't know I was in your head" A soft voice laughed

I cocked my head to the right and saw Eddie with his towel around his waist smiling at me. I gulped and stood up straight.

"What?" I asked. I tried to pretend I didn't know what he was talking about.

He just smiled at me a few feet away. He slowly made his way towards me.

"Don't play dumb" he hummed.

His sudden burst of confidence caught me off guard. Before I could even process what was happening he cupped my cheek and pulled me into a kiss. I hesitantly moved my arms around his shoulders while he moved his to my waist. The red towel that was around my body dropped down to the ground below me. After a few seconds Eddie pulled away; opening his eyes in the process.

"Wow" I muttered "Didn't know you had that in you.."

"Me neither, I actually thought I'd be nervous and kinda grossed out before all the germs but I mean I guess it doesn't bother me as much since it's you and-" He rambled

"Okay Ed's I get it" I laughed.

The brunette awkwardly chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"So you like me..?" I looked away from Eddie and to the ground.

"Yeah" He spoke just above a whisper "You like me too?"

"Yeah"

I looked back up to him with a large smile I was trying to contain. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I quickly wrapped my arms back around Eddie's shoulders and pulled him into a hug.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment Kaspbrak"

"Neither do you y/l/n"