Chapter 17

Her (h/c) lay behind her none moving head her breathing soft and shallow not occurring often as the heart monitor beeped. The IV dispenser dispensing fluids into her body every once in a while. The white medical room seemed to close in on us as I sat there. Holding the hand of the girl I love, the only girl I have loved and the only one I will until we have a daughter then that'll make two.

"By the time I was your age, I'd give anything
To fall in love truly was all I could think
That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams
The most beautiful woman that I'd ever seen.
She said, "boy can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I can't help but notice you staring at me
I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe
I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me."
Now son, I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things.
Now most of the time we'd have too much to drink and we'd laugh at the stars and we'd share everything
Too young to notice and too dumb to care
Love was a story that couldn't compare.
I said, "girl can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I made you a present with paper and string
Open with care now, I'm asking you please
You know that I love you will you marry me?"
Now son, I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things
You'll learn one day, and I hope and I pray that God shows you differently.
She said, "boy can I tell you a terrible thing?
It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks
Please don't be sad now, I really believe
You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me."
Slow, so slow, I fell to the ground on my knees
So don't fall in love there's just too much to lose
If you're given the choice then I'm begging you choose to walk away, walk away
Don't let it get you, I can't bare to see the same happen to you.
Now son, I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things."

I sang softly to her as she dose to our son every night. It made me smile at the memories of her standing over his crib singing songs to hims songs like zombie by the cranberries or the light behind your eyes by my Chemical Romance. Fuck I miss her sweet angelic voice, I miss her (e/c) eyes. "Please wake up" I mutter as I rested my head on her mattress my hand still holding hers. I closed my eyes and wondered. Where would I be if I never met her, what would have happened to me.
**********************************

Whilst (y/n) slept not waking Tim became really Ill and didn't look like he was getting better in fact he was getting worse he was in a bed next to my fiancé he was constantly sleeping apart from the odd time when toby is at his side. Currently Toby was sitting with him "Helen how are you coping w-with her being in a c-coma" he asked ticking whilst turning in his chair to talk. "I could be better how you coping with Tim" he shook his head "bad, u-usually when I wake from a n-nightmare he's th-here to comfort me" he sighed "he n-needs to get b-be-better". He looked back at the man he loved and sighed "he will get better toby he's been though a lot and he's still here fighting, he dealt with your many suicide attempts and he's made you stronger you've made him stronger he will pull through I promise you right now" he nodded. A tear strolling down his face as Brian walked in one to see his sister two to see his partner in crime. "God I miss her" he said sitting in between his sisters and Tim's beds. "Toby you okay buddy" he asked the twitching boy who nodded "I don't k-know what'd I'd do if he doesn't m-make it" "Toby don't think like that" Brian scolded to brunette who sighed. Tim was connected to a heart rate monitor and to toby just hearing the beeping of the machine was good. Eyeless jack was sitting in the corner trying to figure out what was making Tim so Ill.

"T-toby" a weak voice came from Tim's bed it was a rare time he was awake "I'm h-here" the twitching boy responded.

Toby's POV

I heard Tim speak "I'm h-here" I responded as he grabbed my hand. His face extremely pale and he looked in pain. "I l-love you" he spoke "I love you too" he smiled softly as his heart rate monitor became slower and slower "T-toby it's t-time for me to go, n-never forget how much I l-love you". His eyes started closing "Tim don't you dare close you eyes" I spoke without stuttering before breaking down as he flat lined jack began doing cpr "p-please Tim I n-need you" I muttered sobbing as Brian embraced me crying as well. Helen also came over and stood with his arms around me. "I n-never got to ask him to marry me" I sobbed.