Chapter 20

As the day progressed Jackson became tired we did presents quite early in the day and we were having his birthday dinner then we were doing his cake. For dinner we got pizza and shit.

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Jackson happy birthday to you" we all sang as Jackson giggled and somewhat jumped up and down and Helen and I brought the cake to him we helped him blow out the candles.

After we celebrated a bit we took Jackson to his room this time he refused to go to sleep without a song.

"Am I free?
Or am I just lost in a thousand waves deep in the ocean, ocean, ocean?
Should I drown myself now?
Did you crash on me I know you're over thinking things,
But I need this, need this, need this from you so bad now
I'm not giving up, I'm not giving in.

Drown me out,
After all of this pain you won't see me.
Drown me now,
Through the fire and the smoke you can breathe me
Drown me out

Is it me
Or are you the same as the weather it makes me
Uneasy knowing, knowing
How unpredictable you can be
I'm not giving up, I'm not giving in.

Drown me out
After all of this pain you won't see me.
Drown me now
Though the fire and the smoke you can breathe me
Drown me out
Drown me out, just drown me out
Drown me out

Am I willing to make it
Willing to make up my mind
This decision is everything, everything
Am I willing to fake it
Willing to fake my whole life,
This is decision is everything, everything

You know, you know
This takes the life from me
Takes the life from me,
Life of me
You know, you know
This takes the life from me
Takes the life of me
Life from me

I'm not giving up, I'm not giving in.

Drown me out
After all of this pain you won't see me.
Drown me now
Though the fire and the smoke you can breathe me
Drown me out
Drown me out (just drown me out)
Drown me now
Just drown me out"

When we finished singing our son to sleep we lay him gently into the crib and me and Helen headed to bed. We chilled out for a bit before watching some Netflix. We also planned a bit for our wedding we decided to do an inverted wedding I was going to wear a black dress and he was also going to wear black. We aren't an ordinary couple so why have a ordinary when we can have a wedding that isn't normal.

We made a decision that sally and lazari would be our flower girls with Jackson being our ring bearer. We still had to discuss bridesmaids and grooms men and who was walking me down the aisle. We are in between Brian or slender.

When we eventually fell asleep we had a few pages of a note book full of ideas for the wedding. We did a few mock ups of our first 3 dances. What music we would use. Who would read a poem who would do the music who would be what. The only thing we were lacking was a mother of the bride. I guess we'll think of that later.

Right now all that matters is that we're happy together which we are and that Jackson has the best up bringing we can give him.
**********************

It was our wedding day. I stood at the mirror as Jane did my hair up in a bun leaving some hair to be curled. "Ok sit down so we can do your make up" clockwork came in and her and Jane got to work on my make up. "Are you excited" clockwork asked "im nervous, but I'm excited" "don't be nervous you and Helen are seriously made for each other" I smiled softly. As they finished my make up the bridal party got ready. I gave sally and lazari the baskets of black roses "(y/n) you look so pretty in you wedding dress" Lazari spoke gesturing to my black gown I smiled as brian came to the door. "Your mans getting impatient" I laughed "tell him to hold his brushes were still getting stuff together" brian laughed and closed the door but not without saying one thing "I never thought I'd see the day where my adopted sister marries her true love, you look beautiful make the most of today" I few tears welled up in his eyes as I walked to him and gave him a gentle embrace "don't cry" he shook his head as I released him from my grip "love you little sis" he closed the door and headed back to Helens room. I braided sally and Lazaris hair.