Chapter 8

Far away from the London bridge

 Meela on a balcony watched the city lights, she let out a breath out of content. Today was an eventful night for her and was very pleased that everything she wanted was going perfectly. 

Imhotep watched the incarnation of Anck-Su-Namun contemplating the city lights. After all these centuries he was never stopped loving her with all his heart. He would do what ever it took to be together once again, even if it meant scarifying his own life to make it so. 

"I shall now go to Ahm Shere and kill the Scorpion King."  said Imhotep to Meela. 

"And with his Army we shall rule the world, together." replied Meela with a small smirk on her face. 

Imhotep wanted to replied to her but their moment has interrupted by Hafez. 

"My lord, there is something you must know. They have the Scepter of Osiris. I have seen it." Hafez said while his body shock with a little fear for not knowing how The Priest will react to this news. 

Imhotep let out a loud growl and said, "By the time we reach Ahm Shere, My powers will have regenerated."  He walked closer to Meela and continue saying, "And I will have no need for the Scepter."

As he was getting closer to her all their surrounding changed. Meela looked towards Imhotep and he was no longer a decaying corps but a handsome and strong man. Just like in her visions she also had other type of clothing, all her body was cover on golden paint, they were no longer on London but on a temple where her past life just to live. Imhotep took Meela by the waits and started to kiss her.

---------------

On the London Bridge

Sophie felt like her whole body was about to collapse as she watch her husband walking towards her without their son. Rick took Sophie into his arms and tried with everything he had to held it together, so he could comfort his wife, who tears she could not stop from crying her heart out. 

"Please, do not fear for your son, my friends. They cannot hurt him, for he wears the bracelet of Anubis." said Ardeth as he walked towards them with Jonathan and Evie hot on his tail. 

"Alex is wearing the bracelet?" asked Sophie and looked to Rick's eyes asking for an explanation. 

"When he put it on, he said he saw the pyramids at Giza, the temple at Karnak." replied Rick. 

"And when they reach Karnak, the bracelet will show him the next step of the journey." Ardeth explain to them. 

"Well, if we don't get get to Karnak before them, we won't have any idea where to look for him next." said Sophie worriedly and looked towards Rick with desperation. 

"Seems to me like we need a magic carpet." Rick replied already knowing who was the man for the job. 

-------------

Cairo, Egypt

Meanwhile on a train Hafez was standing next one of the windows, he knew he need to warn Meela, so the plan they created worked with no mistakes. 

"When Lord Imhotep last encountered the O'Connell's, they sent his immortal soul to the Underworld. As powerful as he will become, he is still vulnerable. Only with the Army of Anubis will he be invincible."  said Hafez to meela then he click his fingers to one of his servants. 

One man came closer to them and with him he carry the Book of the Dead  and gave it to him. 

"He will need your help. Keep this with you always." said Hafez once again and gave her the Black Book.