Chapter 6

Chapter 6

        "So, loser what brings you here." the jock of the stupid squad says as he pushes my books off my science desk. I sighed and bent down to pick up my books when he kicked them across the floor, causing his foot to hit my hand. I winced very soflty so only I could hear it. A stingy sensation started to fill my hand. Damn, this hurts. I won't respond to him, there's no point he'll just keep going if I say anything. That's how it always works with me. I sat up in my chair and just stayed quiet. He looked at me and got in my face. "I'm talking to you, asswipe." he snarled. What was he a dog? Sometimes, these people are so stupid that you can't help but laugh sometimes and to be honest I would laugh but I don't want a black eye at the moment. Not like he beat me, but still.

"Hey! Troy leave him alone!!" I heard someone yell. Not just any someone but it was Ashlie, the one with the annoying voice. The one that I want to leave me the hell alone. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Why can't she just leave me alone? Like c'mon now. The jock, apparently Troy, turned around to met Ashlie who was glaring at him with her devil eyes.

"Sorry babe." Troy said and looked down at the ground. I sat there shocked out of my mind looking at Ashlie then at Troy. What did I miss?! Like, it wasn't that big of a shocker but what? Troy walked away with Ashlie. I got up, walked over to where my books were and picked them up. "Jordan please take your seat." Miss.Kien said.

"I am getting my books." I replied, calmly even though I want to scream and yell and explain how she didn't see what just really happened.

"Well, you should of gotten them before I started my class then."  I stood up and turned around to look at her. She was at desk just staring at me. What was her problem with me? Oh wait, that's a stupid quesiton. She knows my past, and she knows who I am. She knows I don't belong so why would she give me a good time while I am being here at the moment.

"Ma'am, look you missed what just happened. I just got bullied." I started to walk towards my desk.

"And?" Miss. Kien shrugged her shoulders. I stopped in my tracks, did she just really say and? I looked at her and slammed my books down on my desk and sat down with a huge loud thud. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared out of the window. I don't belong here. I don't want to be here. No one wants me here. Why be here when everyone around you doesn't want you here anyway? Why be alive when no one even knows if you exsist or not? My real parents clearly don't care if I am alive or not still so why should I care if I am or not? I hate this life, I want a new one. Oh wait, this isn't like a fairytale or the game Life. No this is real life and I hate it. Life hates me and to be honest I hope I die. 'Jordan can you tell me why students don't pay attention in my class?" Miss. Kien asked with a smirk. I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Because you are an element." I looked straight in her eyes. I wanted her to feel the depth of what I am about to say.

"Oh really, and which element do I belong to?" she responded as she looked at me with a questionable look her eyes. I got her right where I want her.

"The periodic table."

"Okay and what group?"

"Oh, now see you are special. It isn't just one group there are a few groups." I smirked at her and uncrossed my arms. I needed her to feel this. I wanted her to know with all my heart that I fucking hate her.

"Mhm, what groups are they Jordan?"

"Basic Btich." I smirked and the whole class got quiet. The whispering stopped, the note passing stopped and you heard a pencial fall out of someone's hand on the floor. Which meant that someone heard that and looked up and thought 'Oh shit' Happens all the time. Well, for me. Since people know my past, no wants to mess with me. I mean they do because they know I won't do anything to make things worse, which is correct but when you go past my limit I do something about it. Miss. Kien defaintly passed the limit the first day I showed up when she called me a 'bastard child'. Miss. Kien stood there staring at me with eyes that were huge and her mouth was half open. She didn't know what to say. I do. "The truth hurts, doesn't it Miss.Kien?" I aksed. I stood up and walked out of her class and towards the Front Office. I want to go home, and I want to go home now before things get worse. I barged into the office door and sat down at the chair in the office. I put my head back and closed my eyes. All i was hearing was typing going on in the room. I heard the door opening and I opened and looked towards the door. It was Raven coming in. I sat up straight and looked at her. She smelled like a sweet flower today. Yesterday she smelled like sweet, delicious candy. She looked down at me and smiled. I felt butterflies attacking my stomach and swarming in my ribcage, and I am pretty sure that they were breaking my ribcage. "Hey." she walked over and sat down next to me.

"Hey. What are you doing in here?" I replied, curious.

"Well, I am late. What about you?" she sat back in a relaxed way.

"Uh... well, I needed to come here."

"Oh?" she arched her eyebrows at me. She is so cute. It's killing my heart.

"Yeah.." I faded and looked away. I needed to leave. i dont need her thinking that i was some kind of bad boy. That's not how I work. How am I gonna leave though she'll probably think that I am not interested in talking to her. I am. I so just want to sit here and look straight into her eyes and talk to her all day. Maybe, even hug her before me or her leave. Sounds perfect, but things like that don't happen with me. It'll end up like a hell hole just like this hell/heaven hell will and does.

        *                        *                        *                        *                                *                *

"How was your day Jordan?" Josie asked, even though she knew the answer. She wanted me to say it at the table because the man was home. I think she believes that'll he'll punish me for some reason, I don't know how this works. Never had family tatletale time.

"Fine, a normal day." I repsond, matter-a-factly.

"Well, your principle told me other wise."

The man looked up from his plate and then at me, "What is she talking about Jordan?"

I looked at him then at her and then back at him. This is stupid. I am not five, I am sixteen. Can someone please get real. Please? "I told the teacher off. She was bullying me."

"Now, Josie if the boy had a good reason too then he is fine. He is sixteen and he can make his own decisions."

I looked at him shocked. Did that really just happen? I looked over at Josie. She looked at him and then me. She got up from the table and walked out of the room. I heard footsteps going up the stairs and i heard a door slam. I looked at the man, he rolled his eyes and sighed. He followed her tracks and I sat there alone. Maybe, I belong here but yet again look at what I am doing. I am tearing their marriage apart. Fuck me. I put my head down on the table. Damn.