Chapter 16

Chapter 16

        "Why did she just run out the door like that?" Mom asked me. How was I supposed to know why Raven just run out the door. Oh, wait that's right she just found out that I killed my parents out of hurt and anger. But here I am again. Broken and hurt. That's how life hates me. Thank you life.

"Mom, she just found out that I killed my parents. She's freaked out." I replied. She won't ever talk to me again. I already know that. No doubt about that.

"Um.. Josie, I think it's best if Jordan leaves.." Amanda said, in a fading way. What why? I am not leaving the people I love. I am not leaving here. I belong here. I gave Amanda and Mom a look. I. Am. Not. Leaving.

"I am not leaving Amanda."

"Jordan, Raven is probably going home and telling her parents that you just admitted to it, and that we have evidence."

I stood up from my chair and slammed my hands down on the table, "Then let her, damn it!" I yelled. The room got quiet and my heart started to slow down it's beats. I let out a big sigh and slowly sat back down and my put my head on the table. Fuck life. Fuck me. Someone kill me please. I started banging my head on the table and I heard screaming and my head felt numb. I felt hands ripping me back and I felt a great warm sensation coming over me. I like this feeling. Is this what death feels like because if so I like it.